Our valued sponsor

Dropshipping business in middle east sell to worldwide

Luxurious

Aug 23, 2017
Visit site
Hello , i have made my own dropshipping business 6 months ago am based in middle east KSA , am using only PayPal for now , am selling worldwide and am start getting more sales now especially from USA , monthly around 5000$ , and i have many abandoned cart because many customers around the world dont use PayPal , my business is not official till now and not registered yet , am looking for good solution so i can accept credit card directly on my website , and solution for withdraw my money directly to the bank account or credit card , i have applied to both 2checout and payoneer and i dont get approved!
am ready to pay money if you have a good solutions

Reactions: edwardguru
Am already have PayPal business , if you have E commerce website you will know that many people dont hear maybe about PayPal , so they only want to pay by credit card directly , when your website redirect them to PayPal Website they dont trust , they prefer to pay directly through your website , about Paylike , do you have try them , then how i will withdraw my money from PayLike ?

actually my Paypal business is not verified yet too , so i am scary that PayPal will ask me to verify soon , if someone have verified paypal business or paypal premier account and want to sell , please let me know

No, I Disagree with it, That If you don't have Business account, you wouldn't be able to Have a Verified Business PayPal account, I Can Easily Set Up a fully verified UK, And other country Business PayPal Account without Link any Business Bank account, It's not That Hard, @Luxurious Ping me If you want me to assist you.

Have a Wonderful Day.
thank you dear , i guess i could fix my PayPal soon , they approve everything , but still need my proof of address , and i guess they will prove soon , if u could help me to get another payment gateway , its would be great , i will pay for anyone who can help with another payment gateway for my website

Reactions: edwardguru