Our valued sponsor

Dubai remote working visa question

For business owners: proof of ownership of the company for one year or more, with an average monthly income of US$5,000 per month and 3 preceding months’ bank statements.

All applications will be reviewed and processed by DTCM's official partner, Al Rais Travel Agencies LLC, under the auspices of DTCM.

I wonder if they would relax the 1 year requirement for companies with higher average monthly income?

For example, if your company makes US$15,000 per month, maybe it would be OK to only have owned it for 6 months...
You can also Apply for Retire in Dubai Visa.

Easy, Fast, and Hassle-free route to get a Dubai Residency visa is to register Cheap Freezone company (Only for Immigration purpose, If No bank account needed) and Get Residency Visa.
It works best in long term.

There are so many ways to get a residency visa in UAE.

Cheapest in my search I find " Ajman Media City "

Last edited:
Reactions: lory
You can also Apply for Retire in Dubai Visa.

Easy, Fast, and Hassle-free route to get a Dubai Residency visa is to register Cheap Freezone company (Only for Immigration purpose, If No bank account needed) and Get Residency Visa.
It works best in long term.

There are so many ways to get a residency visa in UAE.

Cheapest in my search I find " Ajman Media City "

That could also work for me.
I could use the Irish company for my e-commerce (stripe,paypal) and consultant business (that will keep my EU clients happy) and I could use the Dubai free zone company for my crypto currency trading.

I will study that possibility. However the remote work visa seems more flexible for someone like me who doesn't require office space and travel 5 to 6 months and doesn't want waste money on rent.

Reactions: troubled soul
I have a question about the requirements for Remote Working Visa for owners of UK companies:

If you are a company owner, you need to:

• provide proof of ownership of company for one year or more
  • have an average monthly income of USD 5,000 per month
  • provide bank statements of the company’s account for the preceding three months.

Does the $5000 have to be via an employment contract or is it invoiced to the UK company?

In other words, does the UK company have to pay tax on its revenues before it pays you as a UAE resident? Or can you reduce profits in UK company to the tune of your income and hence pay 0% tax overall.

Latest Threads