Our valued sponsor

Dubai Tax Free Residency for St.Kitts Citizen

WoodLord88

Mar 17, 2021
Bangkok
Visit site
Hi, so I am an Indian national (soon renouncing as dual citizenship not legally allowed in india) living in Thailand on Thailand elite visa for past 3 years, now I have managed to successfully get St. Kitts Citizenship and soon will be receiving the St. Kitts passport.

I am a high net worth early crypto investor and a trader.

I am thinking about establishing a tax free residency + reliable banking now in dubai with my st.kitts citizenship and it seems that a company formation in dubai is the best way to do it.

so looking for some expert advice and help to get this done. or if there are better alternatives ways please share.

Hi,

feel free to get in touch with us - we can help you and have the necessary experience to faciliate local UAE bank accounts for St. Kitts Passport and Crypto links.

Just click the banner below.

Reactions: JohnLocke
what other cheaper alternatives?
Maybe he is talking about other carribean CBI programs like St. Lucia which is around 100K$ (excluding extra fees) for a single applicant and they also have a government bond option going on currently.

I went with St. Kitts just because it's the oldest CBI program and apparently "more reputable" and a few more visa free countries compared to St. Lucia and most other carribean passports and a little bit of extra money for me was worth it.

Reactions: shubhankarch01

Latest Threads