Our valued sponsor

Dubai Virtual Commercial City (vcc)

Dubai is blacklisted by EU for Money Laundering. All local banks are in mess & merging to save arse due to massive business loan defaults & over exposure in Real Estate. Its virtually impossible to get a USD or EUR account if you are a new Local company. An AED account might take 2 weeks. Yes i am talking about a Local company.

Hi!
Has anyone managed to get Virtual company license?
I applied and got the email that I am DEDapproved but that I need some validation and they provided me with the email where I need to write for further information.
I wrote several times but got no reply

I would appreciate any help if someone has experience with getting Virtual company license.

Many thanks

So this is what I know about this amazing UAE company type:
  1. sole proprietorship meaning you are liable for eveything you do
  2. you cant get a bank account anywhere, except for transferwise who gives to everyone
  3. you dont get 0% tax, because you are basicly taxed where you live and run the company anyway
So why would anyone create this company type? I only see it make any sense for local residences in UAE.

So this is what I know about this amazing UAE company type:
  1. sole proprietorship meaning you are liable for eveything you do
So it is not limited type of company?

2.you cant get a bank account anywhere, except for transferwise who gives to everyone
TransferWise is ok with me, if it can be connected to such company.
Do you know if it can?
  1. you dont get 0% tax, because you are basicly taxed where you live and run the company anyway
So why would anyone create this company type? I only see it make any sense for local residences in UAE.

Is there a better option?
I read something about Virtual company in Georgia.

Thanks

Latest Threads