Our valued sponsor

Dubai vs Abu Dhabi what's best?

I heard Adu Dhabi decrease the fees to incorporate there by 90%, is there any other advantages compared to Dubai?

Openings a business bank account is always as difficult?
That's nonsense.

Abu Dhabi is a good amount more expensive with then Dubai so if they even do anything then for sure going with the pricing in Dubai.

Sorry but something like I "heard" and "90%" discount is nonsense for someone like me living in the UAE.

Everyday you "hear" something and in reality nothing changes really - especially 90% discount on GoV Fees.

Anyway Dubai and Abu Dhabi has the same reputation - international and domestic - in front of the Banks etc.

As most people - if even - live in Dubai - it still makes more sense to have the Company along with the Residence Visa in Dubai.

Reactions: 0x1b
That's nonsense.

Abu Dhabi is a good amount more expensive with then Dubai so if they even do anything then for sure going with the pricing in Dubai.

Sorry but something like I "heard" and "90%" discount is nonsense for someone like me living in the UAE.

Everyday you "hear" something and in reality nothing changes really - especially 90% discount on GoV Fees.

Anyway Dubai and Abu Dhabi has the same reputation - international and domestic - in front of the Banks etc.

As most people - if even - live in Dubai - it still makes more sense to have the Company along with the Residence Visa in Dubai.
Here's the source of the source Abu Dhabi slashes business set-up fees by more than 90%
What do you think?

What do you mean?
Government announce new things everyday to grab media attention.
But In Ground Everybody is clueless about New Initiative.

Most Funny part is ,
Like If some freezone announce new initiative, Respective Freezone employee are clueless about "New initiative".

Nothing to say about Real estate. So many project are announce in past years, nothing happen in ground level. some are shutdown and some are on Hold.

PR exercise and Ground Reality two are different things.

That's I want to say

Reactions: Mr Gus and Fred