Our valued sponsor

Dukascopy bank any review?

I am a Turkish citizen. I opened Dukascopy account online. And sent them 6.500 Euro's. They want me to provide documents for limit increase and blocking my account. In the recent past I provided a bank statement in my bank that I have 190.000 USD. It is from the largest bank in Turkey and government owned. They did not accept. I am retired and I had provided documents and they now asked how I am retired at this stage. I guess it is related to Turkish employee because a Swiss gentleman does not know retirement age in Turkey. And yes - I retired early because I have disability. What do you advise me to do?

Is that normal for a 6.5000 Euro deposit?

I am a Turkish citizen. I opened Dukascopy account online. And sent them 6.500 Euro's. They want me to provide documents for limit increase and blocking my account. In the recent past I provided a bank statement in my bank that I have 190.000 USD. It is from the largest bank in Turkey and government owned. They did not accept. I am retired and I had provided documents and they now asked how I am retired at this stage. I guess it is related to Turkish employee because a Swiss gentleman does not know retirement age in Turkey. And yes - I retired early because I have disability. What do you advise me to do?

Is that normal for a 6.5000 Euro deposit?
If you hadn't increased your limits in the 1st place that's to be expected. Even if you increase your limits it's got the worst levels in the industry. At most you're getting 25k for a quarter in volume. You have to go through hell to get that increased.

Reactions: Marshal and deraty
Just one of them is sufficient.
Thanks. That's what I was asking about. Do they specifically ask for both passport and national ID, or one of them is sufficient?

Reactions: Marshal
Screenshot_٢٠٢٣٠٨٠٤_٠٠٣٢٢٥_Samsung Internet.jpg

This is an alert

Even if you are under the limit you still facing the problem

Reactions: jafo
This is horrible! Since this is in CHF, I wonder if the client is a resident of CH. If that's the case, a visit to the offices of Dukascopy with the Polizei and FINMA might be a solution.
I dont know if visiting will solve the problem with this bank

But i see many bad reviews on this bank while its a bank not EMI

Even if you are legit you still going to face the same problem

AML game should stop because banks using it on bad way

Reactions: jafo
I dont know if visiting will solve the problem with this bank

But i see many bad reviews on this bank while its a bank not EMI

Even if you are legit you still going to face the same problem

AML game should stop because banks using it on bad way
I'm local in CH. I have this broker, but I went to "inspect" them several times before opening an account. Dukascopy doesn't want ANY smoke with the locals. This was clear to me. Now, if you are not a resident of CH or don't know your way around CH, they'll try to take advantage. Same with CIM Banque. CIM Banque did NOT want to open an account for me. I showed up at their offices out of the blue. They got really scared rof/%

Reactions: uranium

Latest Threads