Our valued sponsor

Dukascopy Card Services Suspended. Any other Recommendations?

As I prepare to Travel this week I transferred money to my dukascopy debit card only to get this email below today.

I am looking for another solution. the issue is my country doesn't have foreign currency and from having a $20,000 daily limit on my debit credit card we are now subjected to $250 a month on my debit credit card. I can only get $500 USD from the bank and must show a ticket for travel so any advice or help will be greatly appreciated.

Dear Client, 

The Bank regrets to inform its cards holders about the decision of Corner Bank to stop issuance and support of all client's cards issued in frame of partnership with this Bank. The action of Corner Bank was taken without a preliminary note and with immediate effect in contradiction to normal business practice. 

We ensure all our clients that their money is safe on the accounts at Dukascopy Bank. They have full access to their accounts and are free to use all other payment methods for deposits and withdrawals. The funds held on the cards will be returned back on the MCA account as soon as possible. 

We remind that all holders of related cards are clients of Corner Bank. This Bank decides to issue or nor issue a particular card and implement all cards monitoring and restrictions as well as imposed by law sanctions screening. 

This is why Dukascopy Bank within this cooperation may only mirror the requirements and restrictions imposed by Corner Bank. 

We are sincerely outraged by what happened and ask journalists to stop spreading slander that Dukascopy Bank in any way helps to circumvent anti-Russian sanctions. 

Dukascopy Bank being a Swiss bank is devoted to respecting all applicable Swiss regulation, including all sanctions supported by Switzerland. The Bank is focusing on servicing of international retail clients. The Bank does not consider High Net Worth (HNWs) individuals and politically exposed persons as its target group. The management of the Bank does not include politically exposed persons and have no connections with them. 

Total Russian clients' funds do not exceed a tiny 4.3 million Swiss francs which corresponds to approximately only 3% of total clients equity with average 1.2 K per account. This figures obviously prove that the bank is not focused on the Russian market. 

Once again, we ask involved people to stop dissemination of slander. 

Dukascopy Bank is in good financial position, has very high liquidity and capital adequacy ratios that evidence its stability and sustainability. 

On 28.02.2022 liquidity ratio LCR was 1082% while minimal required 100%. Capital adequacy ratio CET1 was 30% while minimal required 10.5%. 

The figures above show that the bank is able to fulfill its obligations toward clients and partners without any difficulties. All services of the bank apart for payment cards are operating in normal mode without interruptions. 

We are looking forward to resolve the issue with cards operations in the nearest future. 

For all questions regarding the cards and other services of the Bank, please contact Dukascopy

Support Team. 

Kind regards,

Dukascopy Bank

As I prepare to Travel this week I transferred money to my dukascopy debit card only to get this email below today.

I am looking for another solution. the issue is my country doesn't have foreign currency and from having a $20,000 daily limit on my debit credit card we are now subjected to $250 a month on my debit credit card. I can only get $500 USD from the bank and must show a ticket for travel so any advice or help will be greatly appreciated.

Dear Client, 

The Bank regrets to inform its cards holders about the decision of Corner Bank to stop issuance and support of all client's cards issued in frame of partnership with this Bank. The action of Corner Bank was taken without a preliminary note and with immediate effect in contradiction to normal business practice. 

We ensure all our clients that their money is safe on the accounts at Dukascopy Bank. They have full access to their accounts and are free to use all other payment methods for deposits and withdrawals. The funds held on the cards will be returned back on the MCA account as soon as possible. 

We remind that all holders of related cards are clients of Corner Bank. This Bank decides to issue or nor issue a particular card and implement all cards monitoring and restrictions as well as imposed by law sanctions screening. 

This is why Dukascopy Bank within this cooperation may only mirror the requirements and restrictions imposed by Corner Bank. 

We are sincerely outraged by what happened and ask journalists to stop spreading slander that Dukascopy Bank in any way helps to circumvent anti-Russian sanctions. 

Dukascopy Bank being a Swiss bank is devoted to respecting all applicable Swiss regulation, including all sanctions supported by Switzerland. The Bank is focusing on servicing of international retail clients. The Bank does not consider High Net Worth (HNWs) individuals and politically exposed persons as its target group. The management of the Bank does not include politically exposed persons and have no connections with them. 

Total Russian clients' funds do not exceed a tiny 4.3 million Swiss francs which corresponds to approximately only 3% of total clients equity with average 1.2 K per account. This figures obviously prove that the bank is not focused on the Russian market. 

Once again, we ask involved people to stop dissemination of slander. 

Dukascopy Bank is in good financial position, has very high liquidity and capital adequacy ratios that evidence its stability and sustainability. 

On 28.02.2022 liquidity ratio LCR was 1082% while minimal required 100%. Capital adequacy ratio CET1 was 30% while minimal required 10.5%. 

The figures above show that the bank is able to fulfill its obligations toward clients and partners without any difficulties. All services of the bank apart for payment cards are operating in normal mode without interruptions. 

We are looking forward to resolve the issue with cards operations in the nearest future. 

For all questions regarding the cards and other services of the Bank, please contact Dukascopy

Support Team. 

Kind regards,

Dukascopy Bank
are you from russia?

Dukascopy stops issuing credit cards for Russian

Best way For today is come to Dubai open personal account , transfer the money to Dubai bank account.
Dubai bank account offer very high limit card.

Hope this help

are you from russia?

Dukascopy stops issuing credit cards for Russian

Best way For today is come to Dubai open personal account , transfer the money to Dubai bank account.

Hope this help
Dukascopy stopped issuing cards for Russians but the bank who issues there cards has suspended all the card services with immediate effect

]

Hope this help
I think this will be a good idea but when I'm.on that side of the world.

Dukascopy stopped issuing cards for Russians but the bank who issues there cards has suspended all the card services with immediate effect
Last time we saw that was with AdvCash, exact same way it happened, I think it took them 2 years to get a card again!

You have only limited options, one would be to find a new EMI quickly and transfer your money to them. I have no clue which of them have the largest spending amount per month or per day.

It may be a good idea to research.

Again I repeat NEVER use any Financial institution involved or run by Russians and I have said this for years on here. I discussed Dukascopy and Russia below back in 2019. The fact the Russian founder obtained his Swiss passport makes no difference.

Hi all, I'm in the same situation about Dukascopy, although I'm not from Russia, I can't use my virtual card anymore. I'm from north Africa and struggling to find an alternative. My funds are mainly from crypto investments. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

options would be two fold.. get a fully verified EMI with dc attached, the dc would be a physical card, which would enable access of funds via your local atm, for good measure dc could be multicurrency along with high limit capacity..this option would be more suitable to users outside the Russia/Ukraine region as all accessing and transacting on EMIs are actively closed off by now.

next alternative would be a high limit crypto card, Multi denominational, tweaked to hold up to 10K $€£ any onetime limit, funding is via crypto to card directly..multi denominational card allows for fiat access via local user local atm, conversion fees are relatively low as well as balance check fee..thus far this options works seamlessly. The card is preset with a wallet of user choice.

for Russian territory, currently no idea if MC and Visa currently did Cut off their network card services within the territory

both options are physical cards..rea#44!

What about CIM's status? Similar?
that is a very good question, if dukascopy lost their card service, I assume some of the smaller EMI's will be the next.

Reactions: Flatworld
I will say nothing about CIM Bank. Other than good luck. If your mentioning them then you already know.

They have been see this coming already and moved away from AmericanExpress to Unionpay Cards.

They are running a huge de-risk since almost 2 years - doesn't have seen approving them Business Accounts lately just personal accounts with exotic residence/nationality.

So far they keep open all FZCO accounts we opened in the past with them however they closed already since more then a year the door for new ones.

They changed frequently there USD correspondence Bank as well.

CIM bank worked fine for me in the past, had no real troubles with them.

Latest Threads