Our valued sponsor

Dummy website redirection for online payments

Have you already solved your problem?
Well yes and no. Basically if you want this you will need to get a developer to custom build you a module for your website. This can cost 2-3k. However, this means that you will have to trust the developer to not put any malware in the code to steal the info passed through the module and your website. So thats the main issue I came to. And the other concerns that the other posters raised are also of concern. So in the end I decided against this route.

Well yes and no. Basically if you want this you will need to get a developer to custom build you a module for your website. This can cost 2-3k. However, this means that you will have to trust the developer to not put any malware in the code to steal the info passed through the module and your website. So thats the main issue I came to. And the other concerns that the other posters raised are also of concern. So in the end I decided against this route.
thanks for your reply.
I understand you. I was offered to do a similar code for 2k, but I can not trust this stranger developer.
How do you work with the manual processing of orders now? You give the buyer a link to your "white" store or use payment links, for example payrex?

thanks for your reply.
I understand you. I was offered to do a similar code for 2k, but I can not trust this stranger developer.
How do you work with the manual processing of orders now? You give the buyer a link to your "white" store or use payment links, for example payrex?
Yea I had a second website and would just send customers to buy stuff from there to pay for their original purchase. But this has not been ideal and I have lost a lot of sales as customers did not want to go through that process. And I have to manually send these requests to customers so it is not ideal.

I have also clients in a similar situations ,
what type of dummy website is recommended to use ? some internet shop or some course or consulation?
also what psps do you connect to this and how much approx they charge and do they have an hold back period?
I have only exprience with high risk processing companies who stopped connecting clients business scheme

I have also clients in a similar situations ,
what type of dummy website is recommended to use ? some internet shop or some course or consulation?
also what psps do you connect to this and how much approx they charge and do they have an hold back period?
I have only exprience with high risk processing companies who stopped connecting clients business scheme
Dummy website is irrelevant as there are no questionable products on it. Just any site that could do high volume.
The payment processor is also up to you as all of them will gladly give your "legitimate" site an account.

I have a lot of experience with ebay and paypal. Even you have REAL WHITE business and 100% perfect reputation with excellent feedbacks and so on, you will get in the trouble 100% because some "good" buyer will request refund or open case about purchase.
Yeah that's true, we have seen this latly here on the forum. This is known to man that if you like what you get it's good to get the money back in your pockets!

That said, there are a few things you can do to get this website working. If you mix the transactions with real business it can be fine, exactly as @edgar ounapuu mentioned in his post. The problem will be to find a processor that is able to do the task.

In the past there were lots of payment processor which could do it.

Reactions: TurnedToRobot
You will be good with the dummy website until you get your first chargeback claim. At that moment you will start getting problems with your processor. If you are able to get more merchant accounts and change it after 10-15 days you will be probably ok. And sometimes your money will be stuck for 3-6 months.

You will be good with the dummy website until you get your first chargeback claim. At that moment you will start getting problems with your processor. If you are able to get more merchant accounts and change it after 10-15 days you will be probably ok. And sometimes your money will be stuck for 3-6 months.

What is your sig about? I might be interested

can you please write me in a message your contact details and fees for the high risk merchat account?

Getting a merchant accounts every 10 days is impossible anyway.
Just the time to do the KYC, the integration, etc will require more time, and then what is happening when you contact all the psps?
Also, psps will require your processing histories as your website is not « new », if you send them statements for the past 3 months and they see 5/6 psps on them..they will reject you
Also, you will have a rolling reserve stuck in so many payment partners that it will start to be critical for your cashflow.

The best is to find a psp/acquirer ready to onboard your « website » and they know what they will onboard.
Or as everyone mentioned, trick the psp but they need to know how to handle chargebacks or you need to have a low rate.
If you do not have a lot of chbs, the psp and acquirer will not check the chb reason code so you will be safe. You have many optimizations to avoid chargebacks for high risk merchants

The best payment setup depends on your business vertical (and on what and how you sell)

We were talking about dummy websites. Of course that you will not apply with dummy website to get high risk merchant account. I was talking about payment aggregators like Stripe, 2Checkout, where you can get merchant account in 15 minutes.

Well good luck to have merchant accounts every 10 days, that is not the best approach.
It depends on the real business, dummy business, volume, chb rate etc.
When you have a dummy website, the trick is to get closer to what you really sell. Otherwise, we call it pure miscoding

Latest Threads