Our valued sponsor

Dummy website redirection for online payments

Company registration is not what you have to worry about. What you should put a lot of money into and effort is a website that is professional designed and look real. If you want it to work as a cover website it won't help you if the website does not look real.

Is it that easy? Only a professional cover website then I’m good to go? :D
The cover website and the original one should they be in the same niche? For example if I sell watches in the original website for the cover website I should sell watches as well?
I have searched that, registering an offshore company and account and nominee services are good to, for extra privacy

oh my, this will not work well out for you! pricing and everything need to be the same on both sites but it's not all, do some research and don't expect people to spoon feed you.

Is it that easy? Only a professional cover website then I’m good to go? :D
The cover website and the original one should they be in the same niche? For example if I sell watches in the original website for the cover website I should sell watches as well?
I have searched that, registering an offshore company and account and nominee services are good to, for extra privacy
Anything related to fashion is low risk so go for it.

Don't bother with the offshore company, why you want to spend money on it and then be viewed as a higher risk to the payment processor because of your offshore company? It makes no sense, you are working against yourself.

I am preparing a solution for exactly this problem, so sites like yours will be able to take cards. I will make it go live on the forum soon.

Reactions: limitedsneakers
Well solution is to create fashion website B with same prices, creating fashion products is not a problem nowadays. Connecting for example 2 wordpress shops is easy to do.

Do you have any resources or know where I could hire someone to connect the checkout from Shop B into Shop A. Maybe they can embed it with ajax or something? I will pay good money, however it is difficult to find a trustworthy developer.

Reactions: lookingforward
Do you have any resources or know where I could hire someone to connect the checkout from Shop B into Shop A. Maybe they can embed it with ajax or something? I will pay good money, however it is difficult to find a trustworthy developer.
Well i am developer actually that know how to do it, but i am currently fully booked. I will leave you pm message, just to not forget to ask you again when i will be free

been doing lot of research on this. make sure businesses match very similar. same with order ids, name of products. basically everything needs to look similar except on backend the money goes elsewhere.

Hello everyone,
I read all of the posts about dummy websites and it seems that this is the way to go for me.
I want to sell a service in the tourism industry which is considered by payment gateways to be a high risk.

Is there anyone who can help me with the setup? After reading all of the comments I still don’t get what the setup should be.

I am okay to pay for this kind of service of course.

I need to set up a redirection module for my website. The module would redirect users when they are paying for an item on my site to an item with the same value on another dummy site. They would then complete the credit card payment on the dummy site and be redirected back to my site after a successful payment.

I have a business for which I cannot get a merchant account. Please don't just recommend a high risk merchant account providers. I have already explored these.

I already have a fully working merchant account with Stripe for the dummy website and I currently manually process all the orders. I am looking to automate the process.

Help would be really appreciated
Hi, We are in similar business , did you solve your problem ? If yes how you did it :)

What most people are doing, is using virtual terminal. Collecting the credit card data at checkout and entering it manually.
This is what Indian Call Centers do who are cashing out your credit cards. This is what many companies are doing who sell banned goods.
Do not apply for a low risk industry, why? Bc when your chargebacks start coming in out of line with expected industry thats a question to investigate. Getting virtual terminals in and of itself can be seen as high risk.
You can avoid having a website also by getting a MOTO account which is you take orders over the phone. That is high risk usually as well.

Anyway what people do is get a bunch of the accounts, and run them til they lose them, then add the next account. Accounts can last until a chargebacks get the processor to investigate the site. With a MOTO, there is no site to investigate at least.

You may file extra charges on your account to bring down the chargeback %, but with any volume, youll have to pay someone just to do that. For example if you have 50 chargebacks on 1,000 transactions, youre at 5% chargeback ratio.
Adding 500 charges (with VCC) will bring you to 50 CB on 1,500 transactions, 3.3%, still high but doable, maybe.
Youd have to add 1,000 charges to bring it down to 2.5%
You can see how that would be an issue when dealing with volume. Hire a virtual assistant to create 200 VCC a day and maybe you can work around that lol. Of course, if only doing a few hundred transactions its much less work.
You can also automate the process with VCC subscriptions I just realized lol.
Create 500 VCC, set them on a subscription every week to be charged, and you now have an extra 2,000 charges per month.

Reactions: boomy

Latest Threads