Our valued sponsor

Dummy website redirection for online payments

Get a Braintree account with the white label business, ask them to allow you to send custom descriptors (the hard part) and then send the custom descriptor to Braintree's API so what the end user will see in the receipt is the name of the black label store, that way is less obvious the redirection since everything was done in the backend and the user never knows that he/she was charged with another company

I know is possible since I have configured it for some stores (but they did it because they wanted to handle everything with just one account). But this is not bullet proof either, because if your competition ask the bank to start a dispute, Braintree will need to give the data and your account could be closed too.

I think there is no way to have the perfect solution if your competition want you out.

Also, Stripe could have the same functionality but since you said it was locked I don't think you will continue with them.

Get a Braintree account with the white label business, ask them to allow you to send custom descriptors (the hard part) and then send the custom descriptor to Braintree's API so what the end user will see in the receipt is the name of the black label store, that way is less obvious the redirection since everything was done in the backend and the user never knows that he/she was charged with another company

I know is possible since I have configured it for some stores (but they did it because they wanted to handle everything with just one account). But this is not bullet proof either, because if your competition ask the bank to start a dispute, Braintree will need to give the data and your account could be closed too.

I think there is no way to have the perfect solution if your competition want you out.

Also, Stripe could have the same functionality but since you said it was locked I don't think you will continue with them.
What do you charge to do the configuration with BT

For me, the ideal situation is if the payment gateway sees my real business and safely accepts my white website with understanding.

I have already made a thousand payments over the past year on 7 stripe accounts and I did not have charge from the clients, because I try to do business well (my business is selling sarms and nootropics)

Is it possible to negotiate honestly with a payment gateway? for me it's a big pain in the a*s right now.

I have never encountered a charge yet. But as far as I know, if you get a charge and do not dispute it, then this goes smoothly. This is not true?

Can I get information on this issue in the mentor group in this forum?
At least with mentor group you can get in touch with anyone around here easely. So you can find lots of useful information inside the mentor group of course.

@eadeveloper and @Milken I'm looking for a similar solution. We have fairly deep pockets.

I believe the chat functionality is down on this forum, are we able to share contact info?

The chat functionality is only for gold members users

@eadeveloper not sure how to send private messages on this forum - I'll figure it out and drop you a line

You seem pretty experienced in payments anyway would love to talk briefly.

To PM someone here you need at least to be a silver member, let me buy one membership during the weekend and I will PM you both

do you believe it is still possible ?

please PM me too when you can, interested.
he never came back to help. However, I have found similar information in the mentor group gold that can help you. if you like I can PM you with more info.

View attachment 1018

Can anyone tell me how to find a provider in the store? I have several competitive stores that show the provider (they either write about it themselves, or the payment is made from the provider's page), I foundCURO Payments and paydollar .
And at some stores it is not visible which provider they use. How can this be found out? thanks

If a "bad customer" buys the goods and receives a statement on the card with a different company name. How can he complain to the provider if he does not know his name?
you proceed with your purchase, wait a few weeks and file a chargeback with your bank. You will shortly know what payment processor they are using.

Or you will have a look at the many high risk processors here

Can you help me for setting it up ,please DM me

Latest Threads