Our valued sponsor

Dystopian future for the unvaccinated odds

Odds:

• Total voters

SusanSharandon

Oct 17, 2021
Global
Visit site
What do you think are the odds that the future will be dystopian (for example no travel possible) for the unvaccinated, for the rest of their lives, regardless of their country or residence(nowhere to run)? So I don't mean just temporary restrictions, but an actual lifetime (or close to lifetime) suppression of basic human rights?
(I suppose a different way to phrase this would be: what are the odds that conspiracy-like agendas of surveillance and suppression of basic human rights win and keep the power with no end in sight for decades to come).

With fake vaccine certificates present we are not too far being forced to be chipped with an RFID like animals so we can have free movement. Its coming folks ca#"!

it's not all that bad. I have the vaccine from May, have these 2 papers on my phone and also try to keep them with me all the time (too bad they're large for a wallet), and had no trouble traveling around this year, and last year ange¤%& . Just this year, I've been in Israel, US twice, Montenegro, Dubai (all November for the Expo and some sunshine :p ), Ukraine. Was thinking if to go to Thailand now when it reopened, but the approved "SHA plus" hotels are a bit pricey cos all people go there and when reopened now, half Europe I guess tries to get in :( so decided to postpone that...

I mean, why not just get yourself vaccination papers and live life as normal, instead of panicking? :D I did the real vaccine because I am not worried about untested-blah-blah (the virus itself is worse than the untested vaccine chances to get sick, I know there are a lot of effects in a lot of people, including lethal, allergies, and so on, not saying these vaccines are great and forcing them on people is good, of course it's not, but I mean - the freakin virus itself is not an easy-peasy one, it very badly affected so many, in different age groups, I would get a vaccine even earlier if was possible, why not, its chances for complications are so much lower but chances for good protection are high).
But nobody says it's that hard to get this damn card or paper, or whatever it is, in your country. Or in another country like was suggested earlier.

you have no clue what you are talking about.
Please give no advice if you can't even differ from a vaccine and a gene therapy.

There is no diffrence ?Maybe for an uneducated guy like you.
The first diffrence by law is that is you are now considered being a transhuman.
But hey you give a f**k anyway because thinking so far forward is not what you are capable of.
Welcome transhuman who is demanding citizen score system like in china.

you have no clue what you are talking about.
Please give no advice if you can't even differ from a vaccine and a gene therapy.

There is no diffrence ?Maybe for an uneducated guy like you.
The first diffrence by law is that is you are now considered being a transhuman.
But hey you give a f**k anyway because thinking so far forward is not what you are capable of.
Welcome transhuman who is demanding citizen score system like in china.
I like the way it sounds :D transhuman. I'll grow a tail, yay :))) . It's quite funny to hear 'uneducated' from fans of Alex Jones and the like :))) thanks for spreading fun vibes around you buddy thu&¤# the world would be a boring place without you guys. Shopping frequently in Alex's preppers shop? loooollll , love you guys. Keep prepping. While the transhumans live a normal life as usual :)))

But on a serious note, no, I wouldn't want unvaccinated folks to shop in the same supermarket where my grandma does, for example, because you'll be spreading a contagious disease. In the ancient times, people with leprosy were thrown outside the city borders and not allowed to come in, were dying outside. Why would governments do favors for people who don't care about spreading a disease? The checks for vaccine certificates are not that strict yet, if I was in charge, I'd definitely suggest using QR scan and do not accept any that has no valid QR matching a respective database. Because people keep spreading the virus, that's a fact you can't argue with, whether the virus was created, engineered, or otherwise. If natural cases of death from COVID would decline and go to zero, nobody will bother to enforce any measures, it's a real response to a real pandemic, and we saw earlier in 2020 what happens in countries where it spread quickly, how much more proof one needs to understand that real crisis like that needs to be dealt with, in a way that of course will not suit and satisfy everyone, but to save lives, it has to be done. (I'd vote any day, to mandate QR scanners everywhere, for real vaccine certificates, so anti-vaxers stay home and wont keep spreading the virus thu&¤#)

Last edited:
I wouldn't want unvaccinated folks to shop in the same supermarket where my grandma does, for example
Your grandma (if she is afraid or has the reason to be afraid) is not supposed to be in the supermarket in the first place.

You mind is twisted and what you suggest is a pure violence.

In a healthy world the one who is running the shop has the ultimate right to decide who is allowed to come and who is not.

I like the way it sounds :D transhuman. I'll grow a tail, yay :))) . It's quite funny to hear 'uneducated' from fans of Alex Jones and the like :))) thanks for spreading fun vibes around you buddy thu&¤# the world would be a boring place without you guys. Shopping frequently in Alex's preppers shop? loooollll , love you guys. Keep prepping. While the transhumans live a normal life as usual :)))

But on a serious note, no, I wouldn't want unvaccinated folks to shop in the same supermarket where my grandma does, for example, because you'll be spreading a contagious disease. In the ancient times, people with leprosy were thrown outside the city borders and not allowed to come in, were dying outside. Why would governments do favors for people who don't care about spreading a disease? The checks for vaccine certificates are not that strict yet, if I was in charge, I'd definitely suggest using QR scan and do not accept any that has no valid QR matching a respective database. Because people keep spreading the virus, that's a fact you can't argue with, whether the virus was created, engineered, or otherwise. If natural cases of death from COVID would decline and go to zero, nobody will bother to enforce any measures, it's a real response to a real pandemic, and we saw earlier in 2020 what happens in countries where it spread quickly, how much more proof one needs to understand that real crisis like that needs to be dealt with, in a way that of course will not suit and satisfy everyone, but to save lives, it has to be done. (I'd vote any day, to mandate QR scanners everywhere, for real vaccine certificates, so anti-vaxers stay home and wont keep spreading the virus thu&¤#)
You idiot since when does vaccinated not spread the virus (if it is even harmfull) ?

Since when does mask stop viruses ?You think when i fart in your face you won't smell it ?
How come it can't block the smell which is bigger than the virus itself but will block the virus ?

When i see the idiots on the street i can understand when they claim they are dumb idiots.

One simple question for a moron like you.
Since covid is a flue how come medicine couldn't stop it even vaccinating 70 years ?
You will take every 3-6 months a new vaccine ?Ohh sorry i forgat its a gene therapy not a vaccine.It has nothing to do injecting dead virus into your body to build anti cells.

Go f**k yourself and if you wish you can take my jab so you feel double safe.

You idiot since when does vaccinated not spread the virus (if it is even harmfull) ?

Since when does mask stop viruses ?You think when i fart in your face you won't smell it ?
How come it can't block the smell which is bigger than the virus itself but will block the virus ?

When i see the idiots on the street i can understand when they claim they are dumb idiots.

Since covid is a flue how come medicine couldn't stop it even vaccinating 70 years ?
You will take every 3-6 months a new vaccine ?Ohh sorry i forgat its a gene therapy not a vaccine.It has nothing to do injecting dead virus into your body to build anti cells.

quit embarrassing yourself, the first google search for molecule and virus sizes proves you wrong, smells are molecule size and the virus is not a molecule it's a whole organism, so a molecule that can be smelled can't be larger than a whole living organism with its own DNA and internal complex protein structure, since protein made of many many molecules, and what we smell are tiny single floating molecules.

aaaaand the mask is not there to stop the virus in its pure clean form flying through the air, it's to stop the droplets which the virus "rides" towards other victims, so the virus wrapped in liquids, from breath, sneeze, etc'.

Reactions: extremedox101

and here's the COVID size, but you're smarter than people in the labs and in the government so we all should listen to you instead ....

and here's the COVID size, but you're smarter than people in the labs and in the government so we all should listen to you instead ....
COVID seize BUAHAHAHAHAHAH

How can someone measure the seize if there doesn't even exist an isolated picture of that virus.

MAGIC

what is your problem with a gene therapy, are you an expert in biology or medicine to judge people who work in these fields all their life? so the mRNA or whatever it is, injects information into some of our cells and cause them to produce some antigen, I don't see any problem with that and can't understand what are people freaking out about?

Like, to freak out, one should at least understand - but since we all are not medicine experts and biology professors, why the fk some of us think they're competent enough to freak out and even argue on the topic, like who the hell are the people who sit home read and watch bs on youtube and conspiracy sites, to judge tens of thousands of medical experts and their years of experience and efforts in the field??

how come you do not suspect your birth as a freakin conspiracy by the evils of hell to make you suffer on this fake matrix earth? I would suspect that first place, think about it, pretty sure there's a conspiracy behind that.... something is definitely wrong in this world, there are trolls like me who keep talking to you on the internet, it's a real fukin conspiracy man smi(&% cos who the fk would want to spend his precious time on talking to you, did you think about that? ns2 Exactly! nobody, that's why I suspect I'm part of the matrix around you....

Reactions: jjrapy

Latest Threads