Our valued sponsor

Dystopian future for the unvaccinated odds

Odds:

• Total voters
Austria starts issuing fines of 3600 Eur per quarter, to all unvaccinated residents, that's pretty sick, I agree :( . Smells fishy as hell. It starts to feel dangerously close to the vibes of a real forced vaccination like in a concentration camp.... :/
I myself got stuck in Ukraine at the moment lol, need to go back to Montenegro but they just issued a new law that vaccines over 6 months old are not accepted for entry. And the entry requirement is both vaccination AND test. Lol, Ukraine does not issue vaccines to foreigners, just checked today in a clinic, she said it'll be impossible to get a 3rd dose here unless I'm a resident. So I'm gonna look for some EU country to get a vaccine :rolleyes: in order to come back home, where I left just a week ago rof/% ... and they issue these changes in laws, literally 5 days before enforcement, (news came yesterday and enforced from 2nd Jan), without giving us chance to get compliant. That's stupid. Not that enforcing a fresh dose is bad (while the pandemic still puts people in danger in many countries) but switching regulations within a week, is absurd. For now I'm gonna try Austria, seems they accept a vaccine up to 270 days so I can enter there.
Happy new year everyone! :cool:blak""#¤ I wish us all that the covid madness will be over in 2022! :) So we could get back to discussions of flat earth instead smi(&%
Montenegro: An EU-aspirant wanting to impress all others with strict regulation.

Aside from that, do not waste your time with overregulated EU-countries. If it is just for securing a third shot, there are many other countries where you can get that without much fuss: Armenia and San Marino are both within reach of your current location. If you have more time and want to travel overseas, go to Texas or Florida.

Reactions: boomy and kilor
tyrexoid

Austria starts issuing fines of 3600 Eur per quarter, to all unvaccinated residents, that's pretty sick, I agree :( . Smells fishy as hell. It starts to feel dangerously close to the vibes of a real forced vaccination like in a concentration camp.... :/
I myself got stuck in Ukraine at the moment lol, need to go back to Montenegro but they just issued a new law that vaccines over 6 months old are not accepted for entry. And the entry requirement is both vaccination AND test. Lol, Ukraine does not issue vaccines to foreigners, just checked today in a clinic, she said it'll be impossible to get a 3rd dose here unless I'm a resident. So I'm gonna look for some EU country to get a vaccine :rolleyes: in order to come back home, where I left just a week ago rof/% ... and they issue these changes in laws, literally 5 days before enforcement, (news came yesterday and enforced from 2nd Jan), without giving us chance to get compliant. That's stupid. Not that enforcing a fresh dose is bad (while the pandemic still puts people in danger in many countries) but switching regulations within a week, is absurd. For now I'm gonna try Austria, seems they accept a vaccine up to 270 days so I can enter there.
Happy new year everyone! :cool:blak""#¤ I wish us all that the covid madness will be over in 2022! :) So we could get back to discussions of flat earth instead smi(&%

And?

I want to give back to this community, it helped me about some financial issues,
and it's thanks to you if I'm not coerced into this madness,
reading this topic I didn't find some critical information,
lets talk about science:

Search 'Informe Campra' or plenty of others researchers like Zandre Botha,
and let's ask who 'knows it all':
explain us why there's graphene inside all vaccines(CN/RU included)
explain us why there's no mention officially anywhere about it
explain us why it's inside insulin or other vaccines like measles(even for kids)
explain us why it's not an issue having an auto-ensamble nano particle that reacts to radiation being injected
explain us why it's no coincidence wuhan was 5g fully connected(and most of china) at the start of the 'issue'
explain us why it's no coincidence mobile antennas get placed around nursing homes
explain us why it's no coincidence 2019 anti-flu vaccine obliged to nursing homes was shown to have graphene
etc..

Let's not talk about starlink, neuro-modulation, political/scientists assassinations,
chile neuro laws and 5g installations when people still have basic needs uncovered,
ID2020, graphene transistor..

NO. THAT'S TOO MUCH. LET'S BE BASIC.
WHY THE F. THERE'S GRAPHENE IN ALMOST EVERY INJECTABLE
AND ZERO STUDIES FROM ANY GOVERNMENT?

Don't tell me they can control the 'waves' by empowering mobile antennas when/where needed,
that's too much, they will never do something like that to us.
Also that's basic, don't tell me they could modulate emotions when/where needed,
or better, after a good AI neural network learning, read our minds!
naah, they will never do that to us, we're not harming in any way their control
..or we're?

Final note: I'm not saying virus exist or not/on one side no agency says it's isolated,
on another side there's a leaked document from darpa, search for "skin-penetrating nanoparticle spike proteins"
Also I'm not 100% sure vaccines are totally a 'fraud', it's possible there's a bio-war under curtains
and side effects are not avoidable if they want to prevent a large population from becoming ill.
This said, I tend to agree on graphene/5g theory because it matches better timelines and geography.

Do your own research, don't believe me, I suggest using Odysee/Rumble/Brighteon

All the best to who's really believing in science and to who doesn't censor our words,
we're mostly by ourselves but remember empathy will always win, it's the nature of the universe.

Graphene oxid is to much for majority.They don't even know what it is and how it functions nor dead they ever saw a lunge of a vaccinated person.
empathy will always win
That's exectly why people need to wear masks.
Scientist discovered a long time ago that people with no real face (having a mask) receive arround 50% less empathy which is expecially productive for executive force when implementing rules where resistance will accure.

Montenegro: An EU-aspirant wanting to impress all others with strict regulation.

Aside from that, do not waste your time with overregulated EU-countries. If it is just for securing a third shot, there are many other countries where you can get that without much fuss: Armenia and San Marino are both within reach of your current location. If you have more time and want to travel overseas, go to Texas or Florida.
thanks for the suggestion, I'm thinking about Belgrade too, seems they offer vaccines to foreigners. that's such an annoyance, how can they change and start enforcing a new rule within like 5-6 days, AND all of this over the new year and weekend holidays.... feels like drunk monkeys are in charge over there... I'm fine with any regulation, but not for it to be signed a few days before it gets enforced (especially during holidays)...

thanks for the suggestion, I'm thinking about Belgrade too, seems they offer vaccines to foreigners. that's such an annoyance, how can they change and start enforcing a new rule within like 5-6 days, AND all of this over the new year and weekend holidays.... feels like drunk monkeys are in charge over there... I'm fine with any regulation, but not for it to be signed a few days before it gets enforced (especially during holidays)...

An annoyance? What??? It's barelly gotten started, but it's already become an annoyance for you. Hasn't your vaccine given your physical and moral strengh?

Aren't you for public heath? And for the virus to be defeated?

How would you even persuade a non vaccinated with such attitube? Shame!

Get used to it. If later on the government is going to invalidate your certificate overnight for any nonsencial reason, and thus impose a fine on you next day, or lock you at home, you'll have to say them "thank you" because such brave action would mean they've raised their standards for public health, once again, and elimination of the virus is already around the corner! And it's all for you own good, anyway.

Last edited:
one thing I do know, this is not the end of the world. It may be a new world order and we may all be some sort of slaves to our masters ( the 1% ) but still we will breath the same air.

Damn I'm bored because of the quarantine. Got the flue....ehhh....sorry.... covid-19 positive test

one thing I do know, this is not the end of the world. It may be a new world order and we may all be some sort of slaves to our masters ( the 1% ) but still we will breath the same air.

Damn I'm bored because of the quarantine. Got the flue....ehhh....sorry.... covid-19 positive test
You know what transhuman is ?
You are aware they are able to control your thinking and feelings as transhuman and that you have basicly no rights and are defined as organism ?

Graphene oxid is to much for majority.They don't even know what it is and how it functions nor dead they ever saw a lunge of a vaccinated person.
me nether !
You know what transhuman is ?
You are aware they are able to control your thinking and feelings as transhuman and that you have basicly no rights and are defined as organism ?
sounds like a since fiction movie.

• Wow
Reactions: SusanSharandon
LOL Quebec to impose a tax on people who are unvaccinated...

>>Only 10 per cent of the population is unvaccinated but they make up 50 per cent of patients in intensive care beds, according to the premier.

Which implies that the other 50% in intensive care beds are vaccinated? Already interesting. How do they get there if their vaccines protect them? Hmmm.

What's more, they're also intitled to occupy those beds and it's not a problem? What not impose taxes on them too?

Latest Threads