Our valued sponsor

E-Commerce fraud cases

descorpio

Offshore Agent
Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Today i happened to see an advertisement in my area saying they offer home based online jobs. I was curious to know about it. They told me to pay a registration fee first. I paid. Then they said that people have got 6 different jobs to be offered. And they started explaining like

1. adsense program

2. affiliate program

3. referral program

4. email reading jobs

5. PTC programs

For this, they said the cost 250$. My god. I was so shocked. I just made a hell out there and warned them for cheating. They first called this business as e-commerce at first. See how people cheat others.

It is unfortunate that too many people fall prey for these frauds which we can get for free. Only later they would realized how bad their decision was. It is best to make a background analysis of any job that is being offered without blindly subscribing to it.

Mockingbird said:
Well if you have to pay for it upfront it probably is a scam of some sort. I try to avoid anything that makes you pay to join or requires to much information. Never a good idea
We've seen all sorts of scam all over the internet. They promise us that we can earn money easily. They will also promise that by paying a small fee, they will help you get started. Just watch out for these scams and avoid being scammed online.

Unfortunately there are many new people that do fall for the scams. This is especially the case now a days as many people have lost their regular jobs and they turn to the internet for alternative sources of income.

andrew25 said:
It is unfortunate that too many people fall prey for these frauds which we can get for free. Only later they would realized how bad their decision was. It is best to make a background analysis of any job that is being offered without blindly subscribing to it.
There is a worldwide attack of this fraud network of online fraud with suspicious packages of fraudent mails and websites. Internet fraudsters take as much advantage of an individual's accessible finances as they can in a short time before moving to another victim.

Affiliate program and referral program suppose to be free. In fact, some companies pay us to get a referral. I guess its a trap for the newbie, that's why every person who wants to start an online job should browse the info first

Lat year, I saw a job advertisement on Craiglist about data entry jobs. They promised to provide a part time data entry job of $600 per month after paying a one time fee of $12. After paying the fees, they just sent me link of few sites, moth of them even couldn't work.

Remember, the places where you have to pay to get paid are most probably scams. However there is a lot of stuff on the internet which have helped other people make a decent income, like e-books and stuff.

If you're joining a get-paid-to site and you have to pay for membership, then they're scam.

But if you're buying an e-book about making more sales, better adsense results,etc and you don't get the results, then whatever you may say, such resources aren't scams.

This is almost true, many of the ebooks available for sale that descibe different ways of making an good income are ok, you don't pay much for them... so the rule here is, take a bit from them, what you can use, and buy the next book, after a while you will have all the informations, tips and tricks you need to start your business online, as an affiliate, with your own site or even a 3rd thing....you will quickly see that you will have thousands of oprotunities.

<<snippet>> said:
This is almost true, many of the ebooks available for sale that descibe different ways of making an good income are ok, you don't pay much for them... so the rule here is, take a bit from them, what you can use, and buy the next book, after a while you will have all the informations, tips and tricks you need to start your business online, as an affiliate, with your own site or even a 3rd thing....you will quickly see that you will have thousands of oprotunities.
Great summation man!!

But its very time-monyey consuming to buy many e-books and then learn something from each. And the biggest problem is when you don't understand a part of it.:tinysmile_twink_t2:

Re

From 1 January 2011, the national Australian Consumer Law (ACL) replaced previous Commonwealth, state and territory consumer protection legislation. It is contained in a schedule to the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.

Under the ACL, consumers have the same protections, and businesses have the same obligations and responsibilities, across Australia.

Insurance Claim Adjuster

Latest Threads