Our valued sponsor

E-Mail hosting total anonymous and free, look here!

Ardillon

Offshore Agent
Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I have been hunting down possible solutions and alternatives to Microsoft Office365 and Gmail for similar services just free and anonymous.

One of the best solution I have found and that work and are free is Yandex and Zoho mail services. They work exactly as any other of the big mail servers, you can connect your own domain and MS Outlook directly there. You don't have to provide lot's of data and everything is send and received encrypted and proteced by SSL.

Real easy to install even if you are using services like SUCURI.NET or CLOUDFLARE for DNS hosting or you use your current host for DNS.

The first one, Yandex is a Russian service, ultra fast and great for total anonymity:
yandex-screen.png

here is the link -> Yandex.Mail — a free email service

The second one is Zoho, I don't know where they come from, google them.

zoho-screen.png

here is the link -> https://mail.zoho.com

I don't get anything personally from it, this is just a good help for all these people that seek good and free alternatives fro their e-mail account's.

Reactions: zohoman
wao - do you know which one is better? I need such a service for different business I'm doing online. I have been using Gmail all the time because I didn't know there was any free solution to have your e-mail on own domain using an e-mail client.

I found and used Secure email: ProtonMail is free encrypted email. total anonymous and secure from Switzerland! Ultra fast for me but you will have to pay to get your own domain. The free version also only allow Android and OS8 / apple to connect no 3rd party mail client. other than this it's really cool and fast to connect and signup to.