Our valued sponsor

e-wallets with internal exchanges

extremedox101

road walker
Pro Member
Apr 17, 2017
Visit site
i'm looking to find more ways to reload advcash wallet , basically i only have paxum and prepaid cards as options .

obviously most advcash topup partners like payeer and perfect money the list go on wont let me add funds from this sources or at least without verifying my id . i don't want give my id to this russian sites , a lot of them rise the doubts .

i usually go with middle man exchanger but he mainly demand high orders which i have no need for it ,not to mention slow transfers but rather , in most cases i need something like 10-20 usd to send out via advcash for purpose getting some crypto on sites like changer.

the fact is many of transit exchanger are increasing minimum trades with crypto coins because the recent digital currency hype . i'm able to find some new sites that take any amount.

so ... what some e-wallets that let allow you add debit card to fund wallet at low monthly/annually limits in terms of un-verified account then hopefully use internal system to get funds in PM, Payeer, Wex for example .

some sites might not enable some exchange directions but i believe if i looked enough there are a loop between all the changers