Our valued sponsor

Easiest fool proof crypto-fiat (cc) platform

JohnnyDoe

Schrödinger's guy
Mentor Group Lifetime
Dec 6, 2021
beach
Visit site
I need to pay some handymen in crypto, they would like to use it via physical credit card to buy their groceries and keep some as investment.
What is the easiest platform for a 60yo carpenter/gardener who barely ever uses internet banking and wants to start with crypto? One that you would recommend your granny to use as a crypto first timer.

I need to pay some handymen in crypto, they would like to use it via physical credit card to buy their groceries and keep some as investment.
What is the easiest platform for a 60yo carpenter/gardener who barely ever uses internet banking and wants to start with crypto? One that you would recommend your granny to use as a crypto first timer.
You will need to look for something that is build like a banking platform. Of course, that's difficult to find and the only thing which comes to mind is BlockFi (unforunately with all of the "usual" dangers) or Revolut (no "real" crypto, just rights).
If it is not too much money, perhaps Revolut is best (if this possible as per jurisdiction) because than the gardener can also shift in paper-gold whenever he prefers.

Crypto.com might be the easiest to use imo.
Coinbase maybe? Onboarding is easy but the card is not available in all jurisdictions.

where are the dudes from/living

Zen? Again depends on where they are from/living at

Latest Threads