Our valued sponsor

Easy set up, help

goldnboy

Offshore Agent
Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Ok.

So i have a business pretty much worked out, the only two things that i cant figure out right now is

1. i need a secure VPN service, that wont give me up if IRS tries to figure out who is making all the money online.

Im not doing anything illegal, so it would just be for tax reasons if anything. If a secure VPN is impossible, maybe chain VPNs to make it so difficult to trace that they will give up?

2. I need a private bankaccount to send my earnings to.

I will be making all my money anonymous, or under alias. And reciving payments is no issue, i have that figured out, all i need is a bankaccount to forward my money to, that wont give me up if someone (IRS) tries to get to me.

And i need a creditcard that is linked to this bankaccount. So i can pay for business expenses. Preferably anonymous, or maybe just in a company name. But i guess it could be done, so that i buy virtual creditcards for all anonymous payments.

Any help on these would be very apriciated.

There are a few VPN providers here on the forum who may help out, otherwise you may look for that by googling the different forums for such the same.

In regards to banking it is going to be difficult, even if Cyprus has and maintain the banking secrecy I don't aware of how it will protect you against the IRS if it is a personal account, best would be to have a corporate account or open the account in some 3rd country like Tanzania etc. - I'm assuming from your post that you are a US citizen correct?

Does it need to be a credit card or would a Debit card work as well? The debit card can be used at any ATM worlwide so for Internet transactions.

goldnboy said:
Ok.
So i have a business pretty much worked out, the only two things that i cant figure out right now is

1. i need a secure VPN service, that wont give me up if IRS tries to figure out who is making all the money online.

Im not doing anything illegal, so it would just be for tax reasons if anything. If a secure VPN is impossible, maybe chain VPNs to make it so difficult to trace that they will give up?

2. I need a private bankaccount to send my earnings to.

I will be making all my money anonymous, or under alias. And reciving payments is no issue, i have that figured out, all i need is a bankaccount to forward my money to, that wont give me up if someone (IRS) tries to get to me.

And i need a creditcard that is linked to this bankaccount. So i can pay for business expenses. Preferably anonymous, or maybe just in a company name. But i guess it could be done, so that i buy virtual creditcards for all anonymous payments.

Any help on these would be very apriciated.
I'm in same boat as you, can you tell me what you did and where you found the service?