Our valued sponsor

ECS - INSTABILL - FRAUD - scam artist still not in jail

Your welcome, we just try to keep the spam away or misleading posts/threads... sometimes good posts/threads get deleted in this process.

Note to Administrators:

The libel and slander denoted above are from a Jody El Assadi who was trying to setup an illegal pharmacy merchant account and she was trying to have deposits put into her personal bank account. We can only guess why. This is why I did not help this person establish an account, totally because we only operate under legal circumstances. This libel and slander will not be tolerated any longer, and since we are a respectable business enterprise, we find no alternative than to follow the proper legal channels with this delinquent person.

The main point here is that my company is not associated with Instabill and therefore I request that you remove this entry and the above entry which mentions my company, from this forum. Please email me if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Instabill people that got scammed come forward now!!!

okay hi

my names riaz this and my company name is originalkickz. I sell replica shoes online and was thinking of joining InstaBill but seems like there are more unhappy merchants here then happy ones. First of all, WHY IN THE HELL DO THEY HAVE AN A+ RATING ON BBB WHEN ALL I HEAR ARE PEOPLE GETTING SCAMMED LEFT AND RIGHT? SECOND IS IT POSSIBLE THAT MOST OF THESE PEOPLE COMPLAINING ARE COULD BE INSTABILLS COMPETITORS SO THERE TRYING TO INTERNET BLACKMAIL THEM TO AVOID GETTING NEW CUSTOMERS??? I NEED TO TALK TO ANYONE THAT DID GET SCAM ON THE PHONE, PLEASE. I HAVE MY OWN WEBSITE AND AM DECIDING ON JOINING THEM BUT WHOEVER DID GET RIPPED OFF, I NEED YOUR PHONE # SO I CAN CONTACT YOU AND FIND OUT WHY? I TALKED TO KATE THE LADY THAT IS ASSISTING MY ON INSTABILL, SHE SAID ONE MERCHANT WAS SELLING ILLEGAL DRUGS SO THE BANK HELD HIS MONEY, THE OTHER ONE WAS NOT DELIVERING PRODUCTS TO HIS CUSTOMERS. SO ANYONE OF YOU WHO HAS BEEN RECENTLY SCAMMED COME FORWARD AND LET ME KNOW, I WANT TO GET MYSELF INFORMED BETTER. THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR HELP GUYS

madchedda, can you please take off your caps lock, people will read your post anyway!

RIAZ - Offshore Account

contact me Riaz and I will get you an offshore account. I don't like to speak badly about any other company. I can offer you low rates and a solid account for your business. <>

thankyou. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads