Our valued sponsor

ECS - INSTABILL - FRAUD - scam artist still not in jail

megamath

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Jan 6, 2009
Visit site
I have also been a victim of this suckers, now I read on another forum that many other people have the same problem, INSTABILL.COM don't pay the merchants they process credit cards for.

Below is what I found on them, this and many other post can be found by a simple google seach on instabill.com...... BE WARNED!!!! :mad:

ECS WORLD - INSTABILL FRAUD
If people wonder how the Jason Field ripoff is working, here is the answer:

1. You sign a contract with ECS World Limited located in the United Kingdom

2. Instabill in the US is processing your charges (your money)

3. the payout will go to a Bank located in Mauritius or Latvia

From time to time (when enough money is held) Jason Field inform his clients that problems occured with the bank and the payout will delay several months. Of course he is very sorry about this! This is the time and date your money is gone. Gone to Jason Field. When you try to sue Jason Field he tells you that you have no contract with him but with ECS in the United Kingdom. So you have to file law actions against the company located in the United Kingdom. A company that has nothing more to offer then a letter box and 1 english Pound Sterling share capital. When we tried to visit Jason Fields at his Instabill Office in Greenland he locked the door, closed the windows and called the police.

If you wonder why Jason Field is still running his business instead of being in jail, this is definitely a failure of the New Hampshire State Attorney.

Ecs - instabill - fraud

ECS WORLD - INSTABILL FRAUD

If people wonder how the Jason Field ripoff is working, here is the answer:

1. You sign a contract with ECS World Limited located in the United Kingdom

2. Instabill in the US is processing your charges (your money)

3. the payout will go to a Bank located in Mauritius or Latvia

From time to time (when enough money is held) Jason Field inform his clients that problems occured with the bank and the payout will delay several months. Of course he is very sorry about this! This is the time and date your money is gone. Gone to Jason Field. When you try to sue Jason Field he tells you that you have no contract with him but with ECS in the United Kingdom. So you have to file law actions against the company located in the United Kingdom. A company that has nothing more to offer then a letter box and 1 english Pound Sterling share capital. When we tried to visit Jason Fields at his Instabill Office in Greenland he locked the door, closed the windows and called the police.

If you wonder why Jason Field is still running his business instead of being in jail, this is definitely a failure of the New Hampshire State Attorney.

PS:

Some people are asking why we do not take any legal actions. As we already explained in the complaint blog we have to sue ECS in the United Kingdom. A 1 Pound Sterling company. We hired several private investigators. USA (regarding Instabill), United Kingdom (regarding ECS), Mauritius (Standard Bank) and Australia (Edelweiss Cards). We also hired a law firm in the USA and United Kingdom. Jason Field is running several mail box companies and special offshore structures. It is just a waste of time and money to file legal actions against this. We lost a lot of money. Of course we got payout confirmations. In written from! Nothing happened. Jason Field has always excuses why money is not transfered. This is one of his basic steps to rip off people as long as possible.

I have merged the two posts since they are about the same topic.

Thank you Admin,

Nanoumaus, thank you for posting your story here, I have been ripped off by this company they have stolen USD 15.000... I faced almost the same problem as you did, we contacted a lawyer whoe simply replied that it will be to expansive to take any legal action... so we gave up.....

They must have a great ilegal operation there, stealing money from thousands of merchants all around the world and protecting them self behind some really advanced offshore company structure which can't be breaken unless you have million of $$$ - I hate those bastards.

Just so all are on the same page and to WARN everyone about this scam and fraud operations, then here is the list of websites with which those scammers steal merchants money:

First Ripoff and Scam site : ECS-World - Merchant Accounts Services and Payment Processing Solutions

Second Ripoff and Scamm site: Company - Instabill

Be warned don't use instabill.com / ecs-world.com they are a huge scam!

Amazing that this company can still be alive while they are stealing peoples money.... really, someone should stop this ilegal operation right now! Feel sorry for all the people that have and will be scammed...

It seems they are good in fraud, they should better have looked into Anti Fraud.... this operation is runned by criminals and fraudsters..... just beware of this scam...!

Instabill.com

If they are so horrible, how is it they have an A+ rating with the BBB and Jason Fields is listed as owner? Go to the website and click on the BBB logo. Will take you to a link where you can click on their BBB profile and read all about them. According to the report, they have only had one complaint in 36 months.

So what is the deal? Was going to try to sign with them but now I don't know if I should.

Im not sure if you have been living under a rock or not reading this thread or simply are just a staff member of instabill.com, but the Internet is stuffed with negative reviews of this company, below a few of the interesting threads I found just by a simple Google search… If you are not a staff member of Instabill and you don’t believe the many people who have been ripped of by these crocks, feel free to go with them, but don’t come back and scream because they fooled you over.

INSTABILL.COM AND ECS E COMMERCE SERVICES UK FRAUD NEWS.FEBRUARY 19TH 2008.IMPORTANT ABOUT INTABILL.COM FRAUDWE FOUND A COMPANY NAMED INSTABILL Offshore Merchant Accounts >> You're Approved Worldwide - Instabill and ECS-World – Internet and Offshore Merchant Account Services IS THE SAME COMPANY, OUR CONTRACT WAS DONE BY ECS E COMMERCE SERVICES UK NOT FOR INSTABILL. WE MADE A CONTRACT WERE THEY ASK ALL OUR COMPANY INFORMATION IN DOMINICAN REPUBLIC FOR EVALUATION, THEN THEY ACTIVATED THE ACCOUNT, IT IS TROUGH A LATVIA DNB NORTH BANK DnB NORD - Sitemap THEY PROCESS CREDIT CARD AND THEY HAVE AN INTERMEDIARY COMPANY NAMED CPS (CPS - Complete Payment Systems THEY ARE THE COMPANY RESPONSIBLE ON LATVIA COUNTRY.WE MADE A CONTRACT TO PROCESS USD$2,500.00 DOLLARS TO RECEIVE PAYMENT, NOW THEY TOLD US WE NEED TO PROCESS USD$2,500.00 WEEKLY, IF NOT ACCOUNT WILL BE ENDED AND WILL NOT BE ABLE ANY MORE, WE PROCESSED THEN USD$17,000.00 DOLLARS, BECAUSE WE HAD A CUSTOMER INTO VENEZUELA AND PANAMA RESELLING OUR PRODUCTS, THEY GOT SOME CUSTOMERS AND WE ACTIVATED THE SERVICES TO THEM. WE REPEAT OUR COMPANY IS LEGALLY WE PAY TASK WE ARE REGISTERED THOUGHT DOMINICAN REPUBLIC LAWS, WE HAVE ALL DOCUMENTS AND COMMERCIAL ENTITY CERTIFICATION, WE USE THIS BECAUSE WE ARE ONLINE BUSINESS AND WE NEED TO OFFER ONLINE PAYMENT BECAUSE OUR COUNTRY DO NOT OFFERED IT. WE HAVE ALL THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS OF OUR COMPANY AND TASK PAYMENTS MONTHLY AND PROVIDER PAYMENTS, ALSO ALL OUR CUSTOMER INVOICES AND BILLING.INDICATIONSTHEY USE A BANK IN LATVIA COUNTRYTHEY USE THIS DOMAIN NAME FOR CHARGING CREDIT CARD: (-platform.net) WHEN THEY ACTIVATED ME THE ACCOUNT, THEY USED THE SAME PLATFORM WE USED TO CHARGE CREDIT CARD TO OUR CUSTOMERS IT WAS (i-platform.net 8882292 Riga LVA).THE DOMAIN NAME THAT APPEAR ON CREDIT CARD STATEMENTS IS THE NEXT: i-platform.net 8882292 Riga LVA).JOSECCNA
JOSECCNA: joseccna at HOTMAIL.COMFOR CONTACTING WRITE ME TO: [email protected]: 978-595-5942
Alliedwallet is a scam operation of the well known rip off artist- ZACH WILLIAMS. He was working in the past with another artist, STEVEN ROSNER, who is now under investigation in USA for running offline pharmacy.
Sorry, I thought this was part of the original thread and does Jason Fields require any more introduction. He is a THEIF plain and SIMPLE.
Jason Fields AKA ECS World, AKA warlock, AKA Instabill use to process my payments.

I got caught in the PaySystems scandal and lost $43,000.00 - I got that money when I arrived with the police and a warrent for Phillip Fayer -

I then switched to ECS World and all was fine for about 1 year... then the money started coming later and later.. then the excuses came,....... for three years I have been waiting for the $18,000 that was processed and to this date, he has not stepped forward like a MAN and dealt with his debts.

There were no chargebacks nothing and now that I start pressuring him - he tells me to "GFY" Go F... Yourself. What an educated response.

He has $18,000 of my money and has never paid.\

Every month I read about more merchants that have has their money stolen by Jason Fields.

PS - it is not a threat - it is a promise.......I will get my money....
INSTABILL.COM AND ECS E COMMERCE SERVICES UK FRAUD NEWS.
FEBRUARY 19TH 2008.

IMPORTANT ABOUT INTABILL.COM FRAUD

WE FOUND A COMPANY NAMED INSTABILL () and () IS THE SAME COMPANY, OUR CONTRACT WAS DONE BY ECS E COMMERCE SERVICES UK NOT FOR INSTABILL. WE MADE A CONTRACT WERE THEY ASK ALL OUR COMPANY INFORMATION IN DOMINICAN REPUBLIC FOR EVALUATION, THEN THEY ACTIVATED THE ACCOUNT, IT IS TROUGH A LATVIA DNB NORTH BANK , THEY PROCESS CREDIT CARD AND THEY HAVE AN INTERMEDIARY COMPANY NAMED CPS () THEY ARE THE COMPANY RESPONSIBLE ON LATVIA COUNTRY.

WE MADE A CONTRACT TO PROCESS USD$2,500.00 DOLLARS TO RECEIVE PAYMENT, NOW THEY TOLD US WE NEED TO PROCESS USD$2,500.00 WEEKLY, IF NOT ACCOUNT WILL BE ENDED AND WILL NOT BE ABLE ANY MORE, WE PROCESSED THEN USD$17,000.00 DOLLARS, BECAUSE WE HAD A CUSTOMER INTO VENEZUELA AND PANAMA RESELLING OUR PRODUCTS, THEY GOT SOME CUSTOMERS AND WE ACTIVATED THE SERVICES TO THEM. WE REPEAT OUR COMPANY IS LEGALLY WE PAY TASK WE ARE REGISTERED THOUGHT DOMINICAN REPUBLIC LAWS, WE HAVE ALL DOCUMENTS AND COMMERCIAL ENTITY CERTIFICATION, WE USE THIS BECAUSE WE ARE ONLINE BUSINESS AND WE NEED TO OFFER ONLINE PAYMENT BECAUSE OUR COUNTRY DO NOT OFFERED IT. WE HAVE ALL THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS OF OUR COMPANY AND TASK PAYMENTS MONTHLY AND PROVIDER PAYMENTS, ALSO ALL OUR CUSTOMER INVOICES AND BILLING.

INDICATIONS

THEY USE A BANK IN LATVIA COUNTRY

THEY USE THIS DOMAIN NAME FOR CHARGING CREDIT CARD: (-platform.net) WHEN THEY ACTIVATED ME THE ACCOUNT, THEY USED THE SAME PLATFORM WE USED TO CHARGE CREDIT CARD TO OUR CUSTOMERS IT WAS (i-platform.net 8882292 Riga LVA).

THE DOMAIN NAME THAT APPEAR ON CREDIT CARD STATEMENTS IS THE NEXT: i-platform.net 8882292 Riga LVA).

JOSECCNA

JOSECCNA: joseccna at HOTMAIL.COM

FOR CONTACTING WRITE ME TO: [email protected]

TELEPHONE: 978-595-5942

kcchase77 said:
If they are so horrible, how is it they have an A+ rating with the BBB and Jason Fields is listed as owner? Go to the website and click on the BBB logo. Will take you to a link where you can click on their BBB profile and read all about them. According to the report, they have only had one complaint in 36 months.
So what is the deal? Was going to try to sign with them but now I don't know if I should.
If no authority still not got them shut down they may have plenty of money from all the merchants they ripp off which again can get them this high rating, if some would rate the Mafia I'm sure they would also have a A++++++++++++++++++++ rating, to get it down to the point, a credit rating means nothing for such a huge criminal operation.

Instabill.com

I am asking a legitimate question. And I am asking it because I have already seen all the negative reviews and I'd like to know how they can have such a good BBB report. Something is not right. Why would the BBB give them such a great rating? I don't get it.

I will say the attitude with which you answered my post has left me cold. I'm just somebody trying to figure our whether or not they have cleaned up their act and that is why they merit that BBB rating. Don't kill the messenger!

lol, welcome kcchase77, what are warm welcome here :D - Many pharmacy businesses are using Instabill as well as business which can't get a merchant account anywhere else, if your business belongs to such a category it may be a solution to look into, but it won't last for long, just so you are prepared, most often the banks will catch the processors which don't respect the Visa and MasterCard regulations, this will get the merchant account / master account (or whatever it is called by each bank) of companies like instabill frozen which again leave the merchants unpaid and screaming... there are way better payment processors then Instabill....

In regards to the rating, sorry I admit with jPay, this means nothing, you can get a great rating if you have plenty of assets and equity in your company, no one will ask how you got all the money, even if you have ripped of merchants for millions like Instabill and the many others have done and some still do, the BBB will not respond on this, say even know about it, since no one of the merchant getting ripped off will ever make legal complaints / action against such companies because of the nature of the business.

I can tell you, it is a perfect setup for professional fraudsters and criminal organizations like Instabill and many others to look legit to the "offline world" and conduct any business or even make some kind of investments to grow this illegal earned money and make it from black to white money!

Personally, I would never ouch this company.

Thanks for the clarification, Safa, and the kinder tone. I have been basing my decisions on BBB ratings and was not aware that they basically meant nothing. That is discouraging.

Does anyone here have any recommendations for a good pharmacy merchant account? I have been looking for a little while now with no success. I have a gateway already and good processing from a former merchant account.

Any help is appreciated.

Well, you guys had plenty to say about Instabill but nothing to say about who would be a good company to go with.

Now I remember why I dislike posting in forums.

Never any real help to be found--only grinchers.

Thanks anyway.

For what it is worth, stay away from these people too (SimplePayClix.com)

Just had a very unpleasant encounter with these folks (SPAM!!!) and recommend you stay away from them as a high-risk, online pharmacy merchant account provider too. Not many nice people in this type of business. My synopsis below.

Apparently, a David Guest is owner of this company and that is who I had contact with. Mr. Guest contacted me regarding a merchant account for my business--I did not contact him first. I do not know how he got my information, but he sent me an email saying he could help me. So I filled out his paperwork and sent the information I had. I did not have a financial statement to give him and after finding out that it was a necessity, I told him I preferred not to continue with the process. I am not a big business, just a small one and have never incorporated so did not have assets and liabilities and other things like that which he said he needed.

Instead of letting it go, Mr Guest continued to send emails to me even after I asked him not to contact me again. He accused me of trying to run a scam on him. I just wanted him to leave me alone and said so. I decided to contact his company to make a formal complaint and that is when I found out he is the owner. The woman who answered the phone literally flew into a rage when I tried to say what I was complaining about and then hung up the phone on me. I called back only to have her do the same thing. This time I hung up on her.

Clearly this is not a company that cares about customer service at all--only about money, as Mr. Guest told me in one email. For a small business owner, who is only trying to make a living myself, I found this experience completely disheartening and discouraging. An honest and forthright company would have politely bowed out when I told them I could not comply with their information needs and not contacted me again. Not this one. In all my time online and in business, I have not encountered people such as these.

I also filed a complaint with the BBB in New York. There are many merchant account providers out there that are running a good business. Stay far away from David Guest and his TOO aggressive sales tactics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Admin, please ban this sucker, poor spam nothing else.!

For now we will keep the post, thank <<snippet>>, I have removed the URLS... also I find it difficult to see the connection between the mentioned and ECS !

Why do you think I am a spammer? My post about the above experience was very real. I posted it here because I thought it was okay. If I should have posted a new thread, you could have told me that instead of marking it spam. I speak my mind and if that makes you guys not like me and want to get rid of me as a spammer, I am sorry about that. I have just told it like it is and detailed my experiences to the best of my ability. I did have a call back from Instabill but because of this thread I did not call them back or apply with them. And I am glad that I did not. That is one company that needs to go. Simple PayClix is another and wanted to give my honest account of my experience with them. Let me know if I need to put them in another thread and I will be happy to do so.

Lighten up, people. Just trying to give you the benefit of my experience too.

Please make a new thread for such posts since it isn't related to ECS, would be nice to keep this one clean, thank you.