Our valued sponsor

Effect of EEA. No more IBAN for Global users

goodone

May 17, 2018
Visit site
So I had accounts in Entropay and Leupay which is now Leopay. But problem is, as recent policy changes. Many EU financial institute is now not accepting services from countries outside of EEA. So I was wondering if there any service which still provides IBAN with prepaid master/visa cards alternative to this for countries outside of EEA? I have a card and bank from Payoneer but its prepaid card is not widely accepted in several gateways, which gives me a lot of trouble with payment and purchases. I will greatly appreciate it if someone provide a solution, please. Thank you.

Why not transfer funds to your bank account in your country then use it?

There is another one with card. Try Paydek. Pay with ease.

I tried paydek before but after submitting my all documents they closed my account without any notice. I did not even know what was the problem.

I am from Bangladesh. I have a local bank account but those cards won't work with international purchases. The only international card I have is from Payoneer now, which is not widely usable.
Payza also stopped providing cards too. I tried paysera also, they said they cannot ship their cards outside of EEA countries. Maybe I have no alternative ways without visiting a EEA country and try opening a bank account there as a tourist if that's possible?

Reactions: extremedox101
If you can prove that you are a student, you have an employment contract or other valid connection to EU, you should be able to open an account and get a payment card in most EU banks even when giving the bank your address in Bangladesh.

You really should consider a flight to EU to open an account. As someone from Bangladesh, your options for remote account opening are limited. You will end up with a shitty service provider who at any time can close your account and take hefty management fees while doing so.

As someone from Bangladesh, you carry a poor reputation in EU no matter how decent of a person you are. As first step, I'd consider Estonian E-residency or similar programme to expand my options for banking and business.

If you can prove that you are a student, you have an employment contract or other valid connection to EU, you should be able to open an account and get a payment card in most EU banks even when giving the bank your address in Bangladesh.

You really should consider a flight to EU to open an account. As someone from Bangladesh, your options for remote account opening are limited. You will end up with a shitty service provider who at any time can close your account and take hefty management fees while doing so.

As someone from Bangladesh, you carry a poor reputation in EU no matter how decent of a person you are. As first step, I'd consider Estonian E-residency or similar programme to expand my options for banking and business.

Thank you for your response,

I am actually a freelancer and have a wide range of clients who can refer me. Would their reference work for me if I visit to create an account at their location? I have never tried moving into a different country before as it was not needed.
I will definitely will look up into this E-residency program. Maybe this is what you are talking about: What is e-Residency | How to Start an EU Company Online ?

Yes, that's the programme. It's not important necessarily for the Estonian company (though it's something you may consider), but for the e-residency card. A number of payment service providers will open account for non-residents from exotic countries if you hold that e-resident card.

Yes, that's the programme. It's not important necessarily for the Estonian company (though it's something you may consider), but for the e-residency card. A number of payment service providers will open account for non-residents from exotic countries if you hold that e-resident card.

Thanks, I will do more further research about this.

For international purchases, You can try virtual cards like Simple Expenses and Business Budgeting App | Divvy Pay Inc. . You can top up them using bank transfer (Transferwise etc). I do not see why you need Physical cards for international as you not traveling.

I really liked this service but doesn't look like it supports personal account and my country. I work as a freelancer, I do not have a business license.

If it requires business documents to sign up then will it has to be an international licensed or local business would do?

I needed a Physical card as they are widely accepted then virtual card, even on pos. [I think]

If you need physical card then try Full-Featured Employee Expense Cards Exclusively For Business | Bento for Business . those are US Companies. As long as you have Borderless account, you can transfer money to them via USD.

[email protected]. Message them, they accept non-res. you will need US mailbox to get card!

Same issue as above. Looks like for business. Can I use US Mailbox forwarding services?

i tried to e-mail Paydek but never answer but they work with my payment partner.
payoneer does this intentionally , your next card will work more with merchants .

try to make stealth account with the service you want to access , not many options are there for non-eea .

Paydek seems to have another website, can't recall the address. I made a question about it to them. After that, I had my account closed up.
Yes, payoneer has been getting too restricted, used to work with skrill and netteller and now they don't. Even the card I received from them shows as GBP if I try to make any payment by Paypal. When it's actually USD.

I didn't understand about this, My Next Card will work more with merchants? can you please explain.

OP, you need to try Paysera
the only issue as I understand, you will have to purchase mail forwarding service in EEA country

Yes, I have already stated this above. I have paysera but they do not ship card outside of EEA. Do you know any trusted mail forwarder service which won't open the pack but will ship around the world at any point?
Also, would custom cause any trouble if there's a card inside mailbox? I know every country has a different policy but was just wondering.

Yes, I have already stated this above. I have paysera but they do not ship card outside of EEA. Do you know any trusted mail forwarder service which won't open the pack but will ship around the world at any point?
Also, would custom cause any trouble if there's a card inside mailbox? I know every country has a different policy but was just wondering.

Never have problems with cards delivery worldwide

Have not used forwarding services, but somebody has mentioned MailGhost - Anonymous Mail Forwarding on the forum recently

Paydek seems to have another website, can't recall the address. I made a question about it to them. After that, I had my account closed up.
Yes, payoneer has been getting too restricted, used to work with skrill and netteller and now they don't. Even the card I received from them shows as GBP if I try to make any payment by Paypal. When it's actually USD.

i get payments from paydek but i did not open account directly , i can't find reviews about them , hard to tell about customer experience .

I didn't understand about this, My Next Card will work more with merchants? can you please explain.

i mean when your active card expire .

@niggashit
If you need physical card then try Full-Featured Employee Expense Cards Exclusively For Business | Bento for Business . those are US Companies. As long as you have Borderless account, you can transfer money to them via USD.

is this provider :

- ask for source of income? what if source adult/mainstream ?
-open account for any country /passport?
-card work overseas at atm ?
- card work with crypto ?

kyc level?
customer support value?

thanks

is this provider :

- ask for source of income? what if source adult/mainstream ?
-open account for any country /passport?
-card work overseas at atm ?
- card work with crypto ?

Use front company bro. Open account for any passport just need US mailbox. Card work overseas. Not sure about Crypto but it should works.

Latest Threads