Our valued sponsor

Effect of EEA. No more IBAN for Global users

@niggashit Do I have to get an LLC in the US too if I want to use their service ? In their FAQ they ask for a bank account that accepts debit, which isn't possible with TW/Payoneer.

Folks, Contact Support. They have wire option. I tested. You just send money to their routing and account number. You can get LLC or INC whatever you like to use their services.

The crazy thing is that they offer multiple cards with high limits but only primary card can do ATM cashout .

Folks, Contact Support. They have wire option. I tested. You just send money to their routing and account number. You can get LLC or INC whatever you like to use their services.

The crazy thing is that they offer multiple cards with high limits but only primary card can do ATM cashout .
what tax a LLC or Inc pay and where (state) would it be best to setup such company?

@niggashit

the faq say this ...

Can I use Bento outside the U.S.?
Bento is currently only available to businesses registered in the United States. However, you can use your Bento card internationally, wherever Visa debit cards are accepted.

seriously do you know any non-EU prepaid plastic card provider that accept all/most customers from the globe for personal accounts ?
accept card load but not asian or russian emi.

thanks

@niggashit

the faq say this ...

Can I use Bento outside the U.S.?
Bento is currently only available to businesses registered in the United States. However, you can use your Bento card internationally, wherever Visa debit cards are accepted.

seriously do you know any non-EU prepaid plastic card provider that accept all/most customers from the globe for personal accounts ?
accept card load but not asian or russian emi.

thanks

So create a business. Very simple almost instant in some states.

Latest Threads