Our valued sponsor

Elon Musk bought twitter and you don't care?

1.the code he wrote for zip had to be rewritten so bad it was sponsored by his daddy same as his whole pseudo company
2.the buyer of zip2 never made a dime of it
3.he never was connected to paypal a blatant marketing lie.x.com was a failure too and he had nothing to do with paypal other than selling his failure.
4.he sold tesla stocks on top
5.he buys crypto on bottom ,tweets and sells it to people who pump it because of his tweet
6.his twitter manipulation accumulatig at $34 announcing takeover at a way higher price selling his shares and claiming twittter is overpriced because of bot accounts so price plumet back to the beginning would anyone else put into prision
So, can you post a web link to that video? I would like to watch it. I have never been an Elon Musk fan and I probably never will be -- unless he actually does buy Twitter and changes the horrendous culture there.

Meanwhile Elon is potentially splashing out billions to buy Twitter yet thinking of firing 10% of Tesla staff conf/(%.

Exclusive: Elon Musk wants to cut 10% of Tesla jobs​

• Sad
Reactions: troubled soul
So Elon trying to walk away. This will be messy. The only people that will win here will be the lawyers. What a pay day they will get.

Musk sells Tesla shares worth $6.9 billion, cites chance of forced Twitter deal​

Will be funny if he is forced to buy Twitter. Imagine having to buy something you dont want. Then imagine that something is gonna cost you billions...lol. Rich people problems.

What make difference for him?? One billion here or there...at this stage who care about number....he want to become a legend like howard Hughes...his crazy behaviour on social media and real life family drama can made a great movie also...may be Netflix already thinking about making movie about him....

Well he's always posting there, I don't think he'll mind too much. I thought he just had to pay a settlement for cancelling the deal anyway.

I thought too that the breakup fee was something like a billion dollars if he does not go through with deal.

Twitter wants him to buy the whole overpriced garbage platform at $54.20 a share. Its trading at $40 a share. But what is a $10bn or so difference to a guy like Elon.

Now imagine being Elon's friend and also a hedge fund manager. You pick up 100m Tesla shares at around $40 over next few months. Then tell Elon to just pay the $54.20 a share he agreed too. That's a clear risk free $1.42 billion dollars in capital gains you made ns2. And if done in a country with no CGT tax free also...madness.

I just would not be surprised if people around him profit from situation if he has to pay the $54.20 a share anyway. It's the American way right?

I thought too that the breakup fee was something like a billion dollars if he does not go through with deal.

Twitter wants him to buy the whole overpriced garbage platform at $54.20 a share. Its trading at $40 a share. But what is a $10bn or so difference to a guy like Elon.

Now imagine being Elon's friend and also a hedge fund manager. You pick up 100m Tesla shares at around $40 over next few months. Then tell Elon to just pay the $54.20 a share he agreed too. That's a clear risk free $1.42 billion dollars in capital gains you made ns2. And if done in a country with no CGT tax free also...madness.

I just would not be surprised if people around him profit from situation if he has to pay the $54.20 a share anyway. It's the American way right?
Icahn had Twitter stake worth over $500 mln before Musk's about-face

Famed investor Carl Icahn may have made $250M on Twitter stake

Reactions: Martin Everson