Our valued sponsor

Question EMI account for crypto to fiat B2C, licensed in Australia?

i am a crypto exchanger sell crypto for fiat my company is licensed in australia need good emi suggestion which can handle transactional dispute and everything

1. What means of payment do you want to accept?
2. What currencies do you need?
3. What type of transactional dispute are you referring to?

and i have a question middleeuroasia on this forum reached me out he has good ratings and he said he has fixers and can get me onboard with few banks is he legit

No idea. You need to do your own due diligence when dealing with someone you don't know.

Reactions: jafo
payments would be brank transfer normal
and i have a question middleeuroasia on this forum reached me out he has good ratings and he said he has fixers and can get me onboard with few banks is he legit
Users without Mentor Group Gold are not allowed to contact you for business matters, nor are they allowed to use their free account for advertising their services.

OP has not been around since April, he must have forgot about his thread here. So it's okay to hijack it for answering next question. We are used to have some Cyprus lawyers around here who are able with licensing. I also know there was an AD around here with a company serving customers seeking a crypto license.

Some of the may shem in.

Have a look at these guys:

Use them without warranties from OffshoreCorpTalk and at your own risk. We have been in touch with them a few times and they have been honest and straight forward, but that's all I know.

Reactions: jafo

Latest Threads