Our valued sponsor

EMI account with IBAN in EU or AU for non EU residence???

fahedksa

Jul 31, 2019
Visit site
Hi, I am new here and want your help.
I am Forex trader with Australian broker and i want open EMI account in EU or AU have :
1-Account under my own name so i can use it to make deposit or withdraw from my Forex broker
2-Dedicated IBAN not shared so i can use to send and receive money?
3-Debit card ?
I am not EU residence .
Is TransferWise offer thee options?
Thank you very much for your help

Well after 3 days check most of EMI providers , Looks like only TransferWise meet most of my needs,Still want ask them about if their IBAN is shared or not? Also beneficiary name in the account is it under my own name or not ?

Correct, but in the USD account I read they add a short text before your name (something like: "TransferWise FBO John Doe")
yes, that's true, the text is changing during the time and you can't rely on it except for the type of payment I mentioned above
the name is often there in some form (e.g. TW YOUR NAME) but be careful NOT ALWAYS - especially if you're converting and sending to bank account in more exotic currency (HUF, CZK, ...)

Transferwise looks best option ,the issue that all their other currencies comes with my own name and my own IBAN but these not the case for USD . but still the best available for now.
Thank you all friends

Latest Threads