Our valued sponsor

Question EMI Accounts with German IBAN numbers

Teehjay

Jan 8, 2021
Visit site
Hi,

I know a couple of EMI accounts with German IBAN numbers but they are mostly untrustable with incoming funds. It's always the same story of: "Please note that for security reasons the following load of your online account will be held until we have verified the source of your funds. As a regulated financial institution we are obliged to request this information". In my experience every EMI account did that to me.
Payoneer is the only EMI where i could verify my funds and fairly receive my withheld funds back in my hands in a expectable timespan. Unfortunately they stopped providing German bank account numbers from Wirecard.

I am looking for a new EMI account that will not hold my money fast or alot with a German IBAN number.

Thanks

Hi,

I know a couple of EMI accounts with German IBAN numbers but they are mostly untrustable with incoming funds. It's always the same story of: "Please note that for security reasons the following load of your online account will be held until we have verified the source of your funds. As a regulated financial institution we are obliged to request this information". In my experience every EMI account did that to me.
Payoneer is the only EMI where i could verify my funds and fairly receive my withheld funds back in my hands in a expectable timespan. Unfortunately they stopped providing German bank account numbers from Wirecard.

I am looking for a new EMI account that will not hold my money fast or alot with a German IBAN number.

Thanks
N26 maybe?

What about Transferwise, they may have a German EMI if you apply with a German company, not sure, could also be it is Belgium.

Try Google search the forum, I'm sure this question has been raised here already.
Code:
site:offshorecorptalk.com german IBAN emi

Malta based Finance Incorporated Limited. with Paymix Pro for business accounts and Prospero for personal ones was able to give you German IBAN of Handelsbank. They consider complex cases but will rip you off with fees. That's all I have in mind when it comes to German IBAN EMI's that could open for non-EU as Transferwise issued the same German IBAN's before they issued their own ones in Belgium.

Keep us updated if you proceed with this option.