Our valued sponsor

EMI for IFZA Company

Hello all, read forum a lot, but still not clear for me.

So: we have FZ company registered in IFZA Dubai.
What we are looking for: Best EMI who is in charge with this kind of company and allow to receive EUR and USD from EU Zone.

Hey,

What is your business about? What is your nationality and tax residency country?

Hey,

What is your business about? What is your nationality and tax residency country?
Hello, im from Uzbekistan. Business is about to medical equipment and medical consumables trading, mostly we purchase in europe and than sell to Uzbekistan. Also technical training and maintenance is available. Now we awarded with a contract from GIZ for supplying the medical simulation equipment in Uzbekistan. But as i already well informed Dubai banks it is difficult to move without any kind stimulation and if course we will do this for, but we have no time now. That's why we are looking for emi for fast fund receiving and paying to manufacturer.

I am also looking for this. My UAE business bank account opening is in progress, I need an EMI in the meantime to receive a transfer.

My residency is Canada.
I've looked at Currenxie but they are registered in Canada (FINTRAC) and can report my transactions.

Is there an alternative that I should look into?

I am also looking for this. My UAE business bank account opening is in progress, I need an EMI in the meantime to receive a transfer.

My residency is Canada.
I've looked at Currenxie but they are registered in Canada (FINTRAC) and can report my transactions.

Is there an alternative that I should look into?
Not an EMI but a decent solution for US$ payments is arival.com - they work pretty much like Mercury for example but onboard FZCO's.

My residency is Canada.
Please note that any bank or EMI that is located in any country that enforces CRS can report your transactions to Canadian authorities. And the list of countries that do not enforce CRS is becoming narrower and narrower... (from the more reputable perhaps Monte Negro, Philippines, Paraguay, if I recall well).

Not an EMI but a decent solution for US$ payments is arival.com - they work pretty much like Mercury for example but onboard FZCO's.
Why not to call them EMI? They are licensed in Puerto Rico as an International Financial Entity, it seems to me like an EMI-type licence. Or am I wrong? (BTW, at their webpage they claim that they have “banking license” – it is a false claim, obviously.)
(Not to be misunderstood: I do not claim that they are bad guys, it is possible that they are serving well... I just went through their webpage.)