Our valued sponsor

EMI or Bank called Unlimit

AdH

Mentor Group Gold Premium
Jan 13, 2023
United Kingdom
Visit site
Does anyone know or have worked with a banking entity or emi called Unlimit ?? They seems to be joined also to Unlimit Bass.
They says they have 11 locations in Europe, Africa, India, etc... with head office in London. Offer Iban Accounts, White Cards, etc.
Thanks in advance

Does anyone know or have worked with a banking entity or emi called Unlimit ?? They seems to be joined also to Unlimit Bass.
They says they have 11 locations in Europe, Africa, India, etc... with head office in London. Offer Iban Accounts, White Cards, etc.
Thanks in advance
A Cypriot EMI. Seems not to be cheap. No personal experience.
Can you share what do you need? What is your goal?

They used to be called Cardpay and focused on payment processing. At some point they rebranded to Unlimint.

Cardpay/Unlimint is Russian and most of their clientele is Russian/CIS as well. Aside from that customer segment, they mainly service desperate clients that can't struggle even with other high-risk EMIs.

Their products and services are mediocre. There are better options, but there are worse.

Do they provide services for individuals?
As far as I understand, no. (But you can ask them. They seem to be accustomed to tailor-made solutions.)

IMO they are a Russian laundromat with idiotic kyc questionnaire. The on-boarding team is clueless and ended up rejecting a legit and clean EU based business (which holds bank accounts at several mainstream banks/emis).

They have their purpose and they work.

I know a distant friend who needed a Cypriot IBAN for his business and only could open it remotely and it had to be quick. His only options were Bank of Cyprus IBU (they can open remote) and Unlimit.

I think he paid in total 700€ to open quick and remotely with Unlimit and it was worth it for him. I think monthly costs are also in the 50-80€ per month range. As other people say Unlimit is not super good nor super bad. They are legit.

Reactions: AdH

Latest Threads