Our valued sponsor

EMI or Bank for UAE company

JackieTsan

Oct 17, 2019
Visit site
Hello,
I urgently need to find an EMI or BANK that I can open remotely account for my company in UAE (offshore). I currently have an EMI in Lithuania but I am seriously excausted (in aspect of time and money) with all that they require, their paperwork requirements are taking almost all my time, every week they are asking for something new. It appears I am working for this terrible EMI rather than for my company anymore...

The business is torally clear, nothing illegal, customers are in Europe and UK.

Can you please suggest EMI or Bank that works and I can open the account remotely?

Thank you very much

Reactions: Marios
Hello,
I urgently need to find an EMI or BANK that I can open remotely account for my company in UAE (offshore). I currently have an EMI in Lithuania but I am seriously excausted (in aspect of time and money) with all that they require, their paperwork requirements are taking almost all my time, every week they are asking for something new. It appears I am working for this terrible EMI rather than for my company anymore...

Can you please suggest EMI or Bank that works and I can open the account remotely?

Thank you very much
Try Narvi, they are licensed in Finland and work with UAE entities.

@macthaiver
You hit the 'nail on the head' by your description of EU Banks/EMLs - absolute pain in a**e these days - trying to follow rules set by politicians and Central Banks who let's face are amongst the biggest 'Ali Babas' of this world .... inept, thieving and corrupt institutions/individuals, BUT we have to justify where we live, where we got that $100 from, and why we want to send it somewhere else ....... the sooner we find a way to get a bitcoin, or another non-governmental payment system to usurp all this nonsense, the better it will be for all of us .... it has become just too much with these a*s****es, and now at this very moment, those very same thieves are meeting up in Davos and deciding on new ways to sc**w us!!!!

@Lord Palmerstone definetely.. The world is changing.. Not to discuss further about it :) The question is a reliable EMI to support UAE company (offshore), getting payments from serious companies in Europe, paying suppliers in Europe or my personal accounts. No strange sending-money-around etc. Clear business that can be proven by the history of the previous (current) EMI which I want to offboard as they are asking me paperwork with no mercy :)) They are amazing in their service, but the amount of paperwork time & huge amounts of money (UAE is very expensive issuing papers etc).
So I need something to stop this headache... Had wise in the past, was perfect until they stopped...
Thank you

Hello,

Thank you very much
You better check out some EMIs in the UK instead of Lithuania, as they usually have faster onboarding procedure and accept easier non-EU entities.

Does Payset work with Kraken and UAE FZ co ? Looking at crypto cashout.
Yes, but you have to ask for crypto friendly IBAN during application process and indicate that you will accept funds from Kraken.
They also have an OTC desk in case you dont have kraken account (fees are pretty high though)
I think they will onboard UAE FZ, but would recommend sending them an email prior to spending time on application

Yes wio open for offshore.. we are customers there
So they don't have a problem with RAKICC offshore holding companies? Am I correct?

So, if a person is an UAE resident with Emirates ID and owns a company in RAKICC, even if its offshore, its profit will be taxed at 9%, as the place of effective management will be Dubai or UAE - am I thinking right?

Last edited: