EMI or neobank for a Hong Kong company

MichaelJ

May 1, 2022
RU
Visit site
Hello everyone,

Briefly:
Looking for EMI or neobank for a Hong Kong company
with shareholders that are Russian citizens.

Details:
SWIFT and (maybe) SEPA are required.
Ability to make bank transfers to and from Russia.
Debit cards.
Online KYC/KYB.

or, alternatively, two business bank accounts:
The primary one with debit cards for regular use where incoming payments should arrive.
The "transit" one with ability to transfer from and to Russia (dividends).
Of course, the first one should accept transfers from the second one and vice versa.

Business:
Software development, reputable clients. Absolutely not a risky industry or business model apart from residency of shareholders considered risky by most fintech companies now.

Already contacted many companies providing business accounts
but none of them fitted the requirements.

Reactions: rolex
Do you made a search on the forum, actually the SEARCH button above works very well or you could Google search the forum site:eek:ffshorecorptalk.com emi hong kong

you will see it will work wonders. For they lazy a*s, see below

Statrys and Neat both do not fit my criteria listed above. Reread if you missed something.
For example, Statrys does not provide services to companies with Russian shareholders and both of them do not support transactions to and from Russia. I already checked these services among others.

Statrys and Neat both do not fit my criteria listed above. Reread if you missed something.
For example, Statrys does not provide services to companies with Russian shareholders and both of them do not support transactions to and from Russia. I already checked these services among others.
"..do not fit my criteria listed above. Reread if you missed something": So much entitlement and imperativeness in every word of your message. Yes sire, we're eager to serve! rof/%

But if we go straight to the point. If any EMI accepts you with all the sanctions today: they are going to be borderline scam.

Reactions: Silvio
Basically you know already the answer - NO.

All HK EMI / Neobanks are build on either DBS HK, SC HK or LHV Pank / PayrNet for SEPA/SWIFT EUR.

It's not only they reject on spot Russian Shareholder - non of this institution does send money to Russia.

If you really wanna have a working solution stick to Dubai Company with Residence Visa and local UAE Bank Account.

Further you need to avoid every western Currency - transacting in AED/SAR IS WORKING VERY WELL for our Russian Clients currently.

Downside: 1-2% FX

However it's really working - doesn't know anything apart from that.

Fun Fact: all US based EMI's like Mercury still onboard Russians with Residence in UAE.

Reactions: KDX

Latest Threads