Our valued sponsor

EMI personal acc with IBAN *and* plastic card for nonEEA?

You can try Satchelpay depending if your country is listed. Not sure on whether they send cards out of EEA however conf/(%.

Is there even a single option for nonEEAs ? To recap:

* Personal not business account
* Dedicated IBAN preferable, but not mandatory
* With working debit card not promised in future
* Plastic debit not virtual
* nonEEA citizen
It would be quite hard.
I would suggest to use EMI with IBAN + EMI with plastic card.
For example bankera for IBAN and Advcash for card.
In most cases it would be not a very big different in final usage comparing to 1 EMI.

How can mail forwarding help, when I have to prove the residence (at least residence, some services even demand EEA residence+citizenship) ?

It can help because Paysera can't send a card outside EEA so that's why you use a mail forwarding inside EEA. I don't care that some (actually most) services demand EEA residence. You asked for one that doesn't and that's why I have suggested Paysera. I assumed you are not from North Korea.

Payoneer also works, not sure if they have changed something because they went public last week.

I can confirm that Paysera delivers cards to a mail forwarding service without residence proof, I used Tiptrans.

Paysera support team even recommended to me to use the non-registered mail option, probably they recognized that it was a mail forwarding service:

If you will not be physically present to sign for the card at the delivery address when it gets delivered, we recommend requesting it to be sent via non-registered mail. In this case, anyone at the address will be able to claim the card on your behalf.

Last edited:
You can try Satchelpay depending if your country is listed. Not sure on whether they send cards out of EEA however conf/(%.
do you have any experience with satchelpay, how reliable are they on a scale from 0 - 10 where 10 is the best?

do you have any experience with satchelpay, how reliable are they on a scale from 0 - 10 where 10 is the best?

See below threads on them :confused:

P.S Not gonna say too much about them as they came after the forum when they got exposed. But I hope they learnt from their mistakes and cleaned up their act. So I was being fair in mentioning them to show I hold no malice against them. Hopefully people can read the threads and make up their own minds on them in 2021 ca#"!.

Latest Threads