Our valued sponsor

EMI Sepaga

I have applied long time ago. After a while without any news I sent them an email, I got the answer that they cannot open account not for my UK company and not for the french one . If someone succeed let us know please.

I have a similar experience with them. However after a while they send me all forms. They say they are primary for Cyprus personal and business accounts!

They will only work with a Cyprus company if you have that they are good.

Never got problems with "sparkasse" in germany.
Never got problems in spain for a company account on la caixa,
BANCO SABADELL.

Maybe they doesn´t allowed it now, but they don´t asked 10 years ago and never canceled bank account ...
What's the point to have an account with a German Sparkasse ?

They took on your company in Estonia? That's interesting since I asked them in the beginning of this year and there I got informed Cyprus only.

They took on your company in Estonia? That's interesting since I asked them in the beginning of this year and there I got informed Cyprus only.
My client decided to stop the application process and switched to another solution. But they were really okay and we passed several compliance stages with Estonian OU

Definitely not Cyprus only.

My client decided to stop the application process and switched to another solution. But they were really okay and we passed several compliance stages with Estonian OU

Which solution if you may share?

Does somebody have a rough idea about pricing? It seems it is individually.... just want to know what they told you for opening and maintenance?

They are not cheap. I will PM you. Sample pricing: sending SEPA transfer 0.1% min. €20!

Last edited:
Reactions: curiousmarv

Latest Threads