Our valued sponsor

EMI vs Offshore Bank Acc & Company

FBI, TAX auth.. what will they do.. the docs are for Cyberworld not for real world use! any auth. bank or financial institution will reject it so why would any auth be interested!

I have setup the Seychelles company with darks and EMI is a pleasure to use it! freedom to do business online without restrictions.

Reactions: diablo
FBI, TAX auth.. what will they do.. the docs are for Cyberworld not for real world use! any auth. bank or financial institution will reject it so why would any auth be interested!

I have setup the Seychelles company with darks and EMI is a pleasure to use it! freedom to do business online without restrictions.
As i said for SOME business this works perfect, but it would never work for my business and we all have different business and i happy it works for you :)

anyways this topic was not about fake id or passport we need open another topic for that and i happy discuss it more.......
I agree, please stop this discussion about the legal point of view, it' off topic. I will begin to delete posts and give warning points if this continue. You are all welcome to open a new thread to discuss this :)

Reactions: Starlights
I just need some help in order to set up a solution for my business case. I am resident in a European country with very high taxes, but I work with some US companies (remotely, I'm a software developer) and I get paid in USD with my Payoneer account. Those payments are automatically loaded on my Payoneer card, but the card has a limit of $50,000, so I'm wondering how I can move out some money into a bank account (offshore or EMI?) before reaching that limit. I know I can withdraw money with Payoneer card but there are high fees of currency exchange (in euro + 3% fee). I've seen many participants loves LeuPay, but also LeuPay needs to be compliant with Common Reporting Standard (CRS), and of course I'm not willing to have my resident tax authority knows about my USD balance...

use a EMI with darks docs I just opened a leupay personal account with darks hope that will work

So, when there is a certain seizable amount and LeuPay's compliance blocks the account, then what ?

Using the darks for anything other than play or shielding is dumb.

If you are afraid of reaching the 50K limit, booking a roundtrip to the US and opening a dollar account in person will not be difficult. go to Wells Frago, TD Bank and Bank of America, open 3 accounts and use these for asset collection. Make sure the accounts are non-intrest bearing so there will be no IRS reporting obligations.

The USA does not allow for AEoI, so little change of reporting.

For spending, get a bank account outside your own country (fi n26.com) use transferwise to fund that account and make sure the account balance is near zero at the end of december (reporting). Or get a EMI which provides a creditcard where you can have any name 'embossed' (like leupay.eu)

Don't use the darks for serious business.

So, when there is a certain seizable amount and LeuPay's compliance blocks the account, then what ?
It's pretty easy to start posting horror stories. So far I have yet to see them block any account the same goes for the many other EMI providers, do you have any report, posting or something about it?

Darks and EMI Works just great. You could use it as a temp. account and from there transfer your Money into a real account or simply spend the Money directly from the EMI.

Reactions: Tinker
Thanks for your comments. It seems that opening a personal bank account in USA may be the simplest solution, hoping that FATCA doesn't hurt me.
I've also been told that another possibility a bit more complex, would be to open an IBC in Belize (where there are no official records of beneficial owner and nominee director and shareholder) and setting up a local nominee shareholder and director, and myself as a beneficial owner. Than the IBC has control of a corporate bank account, and sends me a credit/debit card for ATM withdrawals onshore. Has anybody made such a setup? which legal firm do you suggest to contact?

Has anybody made such a setup? which legal firm do you suggest to contact?
The bank will still know that you are the beneficial owner of the company so you will have to sign for the bank account opening too as well as provide DD documents!

The bank will still know that you are the beneficial owner of the company so you will have to sign for the bank account opening too as well as provide DD documents!

Thanks admin for your answer, but perhaps I didn't understand well. Do you mean DD for opening a personal bank account in USA or in the other case of IBC and corporate account? I guess the IBC will be owner of the bank account, so Credit Card will be related to that entity, not myself, right?

I totally agree with you, they can't do anything about it. IF the auth. figure out it's fake how will they trace it to the owne. Account closure may be one of the risks but if you keep as Little Money in the account as possible always it's not a huge problem.

Reactions: negon
I totally agree with you, they can't do anything about it. IF the auth. figure out it's fake how will they trace it to the owne. Account closure may be one of the risks but if you keep as Little Money in the account as possible always it's not a huge problem.
Agree so much with you.

Agree so much with you.

but the problem exists if you listened to other advice such as...

It's pretty easy to start posting horror stories. So far I have yet to see them block any account the same goes for the many other EMI providers, do you have any report, posting or something about it?

Darks and EMI Works just great. You could use it as a temp. account and from there transfer your Money into a real account or simply spend the Money directly from the EMI.

then there is a big glaring obvious trail that money in the account belonging to: MR Fake Name has been transferred to: Mr Real Name on the 1st of each month, to acc# sortcode# they have it all.

Should be obvious, but just to state for those who seem to think international fraud is easy and a game., never connect your dark account to a real account. Even bouncing it through a few steps is not that hard to trace unless you are bouncing it through "difficult" countries.

My personal view is that for serious business darks are no good, I know some here agree and some don't. For spending money, yeah not a problem. cash out at the ATM $100s a day, but for serious money it is not the best option.

Reactions: shelb
My personal view is that for serious business darks are no good, I know some here agree and some don't. For spending money, yeah not a problem. cash out at the ATM $100s a day, but for serious money it is not the best option.
I agree with you. But I cash out 600 euro a day at the ATM's at the moment, it is sufficient for me and for my monthly tax free salary of EUR 15000 euro :D

and what happens if your business generates $30k a month ($1k a day)? You can take that much out per day? Depends where you live, the nearest ATM has a $100 limit per withdrawl and a $300 per day limit. I'd have a 3 hour round trip to the next nearest ATM and a 6 hour round trip to a major city.

But as you say, it can work and does work for some, just isn't the perfect answer for all and is illegal as hell to boot ;-)

Latest Threads