Our valued sponsor

Question EMI with card processing and crypto payouts

We had this recently
There isn’t a real answer there..

There isn’t a real answer there..
Because it doesn't really publicly exist, only in some sort of "miscoding" or private setup but not licensed.

Why would someone pay you in Crypto, it would make things way more difficult for the processing provider?

They will carry full risk for refunds / chargebacks plus there's no way for them to get the funds they settled with you back. I guess you can imagine the "misusage / usage" of such an provider.

Also regarding KYC this would be pain in the a*s for them. (They get higher requirements from authorities each year e.g VAT Topic in EU).

Reactions: jafo and kislokan
they are hard du get an account with. Refused me 2 times with my business :(
In zen.com business it should be available

Had the same experience with Zen regarding onboarding clients.

I think they settle funds in FIAT anyways, but might let you exchange it on their platform. They approved one account of mine but offered extrem low limits regarding volume therefore I didn't go for it. Not sure if this is a general topic for them but you can also find the supposed limits here. (This was some months ago.)

Reactions: turmpy
Had the same experience with Zen regarding onboarding clients.

I think they settle funds in FIAT anyways, but might let you exchange it on their platform. They approved one account of mine but offered extrem low limits regarding volume therefore I didn't go for it. Not sure if this is a general topic for them but you can also find the supposed limits here. (This was some months ago.)

There is a lot of confusion between ZenBusiness to Zen.com Business account, I'm talking about Zen.com

Reactions: turmpy and jafo

Latest Threads