Our valued sponsor

EMI with Dedicated FRENCH IBAN ?

usually they require to have a french address (to send the card) and eventually a french mobile phone number (second factor authentication)

This is the only thing that is stopping you, If you have these 2 things, you are good to go with either ING, Boursorama or Monabanq.

Your french level doesn't really matters. Just an address to receive your Debit Card, Card PIN and Internet Login details and a telephone number for Authentications.

I guess you can purchase or subscribe to a French Telephone number online - Dingtone has this service, I know there are so many others.

The address is what I don't have any service to recommend because most address service provider in France like to provide their services to individuals trying to domicile their company and they wants to bill you through Direct debit (which may also required a FR IBAN).

Reactions: Spinat
they are from 2017 and you still need to be invited to use this servicerof/% You can introduce us, okay, how comes you can do it how did you get an account with them?

they are from 2017 and you still need to be invited to use this servicerof/% You can introduce us, okay, how comes you can do it how did you get an account with them?

In the client area, there is a section to generate invite codes (requires full name + email). I contacted someone from the company to get an invite 2 years ago.

Globcoin provides a French IBAN and is available to EEA residents. It's like a less sophisticated clone of Revolut.

They offer a multi-currency prepaid card issued by Prepaid Financial Services. The Bank's BIC is PRNSFRP1

It seems like it's still an invite only service. If you want an invite, PM me. (Only legit accounts without darks or fake details please)
Globcoin is dead!

Globcoin is dead!

Since I hadn't used my Globcoin account for a year, I was curious about your claim. After some tests, everything seems to be working fine.

I received two small SEPA transfers instantly into the account, I was able to convert between currencies at interbank rates, I was able to refer someone, and I was able to use the prepaid card to make a purchase.

When I made the purchase, I also learned that the card has 3DS support. It gave the option to either send a code either by email or by SMS.

Two things I don't like are that the app is very basic and the prepaid card doesn't have contactless support.

Why not just provide them with the KYC documents they require? Most EMI's if not all will require you to provide the same documents.

The below may enlighten you :D

Latest Threads