Our valued sponsor

EMI with high ATM withdrawals?

I see there are EMIs with ATM limits of 3k/month. I'm looking more at 3k/day or higher.

Maybe I have missed something?

You really don't want to be drawing anything like 3k a day from an ATM consistently as you will bring undue attention to yourself.

¿Are talking about attention from authorities, banks or the people that can see you with the money on your pockets?

Taxman.

Ask yourself this question as a human being - Would you not be curious at why someone is withdrawing 3k in cash each day via a card?
I just see a guy driving a Ferrrari and want to know what they do for a living. The taxman and authorities have natural curiosity rightly or wrongly.

Reactions: TurnedToRobot
I see there are EMIs with ATM limits of 3k/month. I'm looking more at 3k/day or higher.

Maybe I have missed something?
It is not going to happen. If you look at the banks that own the ATM's then no one is going to offer that, it's a International limitation that you can withdraw more than 3K EURO per months. If it is the credit card association or the banks that have put this limit up I'm not sure but they have it. You will need a local card from your local bank to withdraw more.

Latest Threads