EMI with unique IBAN?

aplusbangla

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
hey..

I have a company IBAN and I want to send some money to a particular IBAN, do you know any EMI that can give me a unique IBAN for recieving money from any iban {not only the iban of the account owner}.

thanks

negon

hannibal the cannibal
BANNED MEMBER
Entrepreneur
Revolut offers own IBAN account, same does Mister Tango??

aplusbangla

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Revolut is only mobile, it is hard to make multi accounts but still the best option.
Mister Tango also worth to test, but they ask to send money from account of your name.

Samuel Newman

Offshore Desk expert
Business Angel
Mentor Group
Revolut is only mobile, it is hard to make multi accounts but still the best option.
Mister Tango also worth to test, but they ask to send money from account of your name.
Mister Tango also has no SWIFTs as I know, only SEPA

lookingforward

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Leupay also offers one, but after they've changed their Malta iban to Bulgarian i would not recommend them

LucyOffshore

Smart Card Payments - Sales
Entrepreneur
Mentor Group
I still like Leupay even after they have changed it, no problems for me.

@mrBobby the epayments IBAN is from what country?

MrTony

Trusted Member
Business Angel
How easy was it to setup an account with them? What type of id check do they do?
Now I am opening a corporate account. All pretty easy at the moment, just online forms and scans.

They will give you separate IBAN, but only SEPA, beneficiary name - a name of your company. All like a simple bank account.

Maybe some EMI/PSP which who could provide the possibility to pay SWIFT payments?

happyjohn

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Entrepreneur
Mr. Tango is not Swift - Revolut is has Swift and IBAN transfer as I read?

Latest Threads