Our valued sponsor

EMI with US bank accounts

Mind to hint about one or two of them if you have opened many ?
EverBank, Silicon Valley Bank, HSBC US, BBVA to name a few that are defunct or sold now.

There are quite some other banks that don't have a strict no policy on that matter. However as far as I understand it it often at the discretion of the manager to open the account or not. See for example Sun Trust (now Truist) or Chase here:

Also, there obviously are plenty of banks such as Mercury, which open accounts remotely for foreigners without ITIN.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnLocke and ilke
Also, there obviously are plenty of banks such as Mercury, which open accounts remotely for foreigners without ITIN.
yeah mercury I think we all know. But the other mentioned I'm uncertain of, but if you say you have opened accounts with them, some around here may try it.

Hey everyone, does anyone know about any EMIs that can set me up with a US bank account, but not the usual ones like DEUTSCHE BANK, Wells Fargo, Citibank, Community Federal Savings Bank, Bank Of America, or Wise?

eBay's pretty much blocked all these big names for payments, and I’m looking for a workaround to keep selling there. Got any tips on EMIs that eBay hasn't blacklisted yet, ones that are good for making transactions?

Maybe some new or not so famous banks that can do the job? Really need some solid advice here finding a good bank that eBay's cool with is super important for my shop.
try Bank DIB

• Wow
Reactions: Forester
I don't think he means Dubai Islamic Bank as appears when searching for Bank DIB, but instead Digital International Bank, which is an IFE in Puerto Rico.
Well, it makes sense; however this largest islamic bank in UAE really uses DIB as a shorthand and it has domain dib.ae :). I am aware they have branches / subsidies in other islamic countries, even in Europe (Bosnia I guess) ; but have no clue about the US :)

And I am not so well oriented at Puerto Rico.

Thanks for the hint!

bankdib.com its a Puerto Rico bank. Works with US entities as well as offshore ones. Their service is pretty good, fees are a bit high
Not bad suggestion, do they take European companies owned by foreigners, do you know that ?

Latest Threads