Our valued sponsor

EMI with USD corporate card

Hmmm

Sep 8, 2022
Greenland
Visit site
Hi
Need e-wallet (or own IBAN) with USD card attached to it. For company registered in EU.
Intergiro give USD IBAN, but card attached only to EUR account! ns2 They allow to exchange, USD-> EUR and if I spend in USD, then again need to exchange EUR->USD. :rolleyes:
Would be great to find some EMI (just because registration usually faster), if not then maybe someone offers which EU bank which gives USD cards for companies which registration process wouldn't be a headache.
Business legit, no crypto.

Better register a US LLC ( Delaware or Wyoming ) and apply for a Mercury Bank account, so you get a US Debit card. It's done in a day or two and you safe your self a lot of troubles.

@Hmmm, for example Zen.com and Conotoxia can give you a multi-currency card (i.e. attached to more currency wallets), USD included.
Better register a US LLC ( Delaware or Wyoming ) and apply for a Mercury Bank account, so you get a US Debit card. It's done in a day or two and you safe your self a lot of troubles.
From what I have heard, Mercury Bank account is fine if the account holder does some business in the U.S.; otherwise bank is not happy. (I do not know whether it concerns @Hmmm's situation.)

Latest Threads