Our valued sponsor

Emi

ALFRED MAYER

Jul 1, 2018
Visit site
Hello everybody,i am a citizen of a High EU taxation country,with accounts in some EMI,Revolut,Bankera and Bunq,none of them seems to accept residents of North Africa countries; planning of moving in Marocco from Spain,how can i keep my personal accounts ,or ,does anybody know a solution,as an EMI accepting Moroccon residents?

I was living in Spain,high taxes,and want move to North Africa but I want keep some euro in Europeans Banks or Emi
The key question is: how much? If it is (high 6 figures)+, you can open an account with some private bank (I know something about CH and LI ones but there are also others) before you move; then they will not care so much where you will move. IMO.

Unfortunately it is just 50 k for monthly expenses..
My Moroccon bank doesnt allow e- banking
In such a case, perhaps to open an account with some EMI that does not care about VPN and did not tell them that you are moving :(
(But it is a little bit stupid advice, I admit.)

The usual problem is that if I don't tell to the emi that I am moving away,they report to Spain my accounts and ( supposedly) I must declare my incomes to Spanish tax office,if I tell that I move they close my account...so I would like to find an Emi or bank accepting EU citizens resident out of EU...

Hola Muy buenas ,si no e leido mal usted quiere ahorrar impulestos y si habria una posibilidad totalmente legal
Si quiere visitar la pagina Web de Dubaisetup y alli se le puede explicar todo dettalladamente como funcina nuestra empresa.
Saludos
Please, note and respect that this is an English speaking forum and avoid posting in any other language. This is disrespectful (and useless) for many of users that cannot understand your content. Regardless of existence of (inaccurate) machine translators, searching becomes impossible, etc.

The usual problem is that if I don't tell to the emi that I am moving away,they report to Spain my accounts and ( supposedly) I must declare my incomes to Spanish tax office,if I tell that I move they close my account...so I would like to find an Emi or bank accepting EU citizens resident out of EU...
On a side note, they will report you even if your account gets closed.

Latest Threads