Our valued sponsor

EMI's Belize.

Try Trustcom Financial (Online current account: an easy and fast solution | Trustcom Financial). They declined first because they didn't have an official way to check UBO of the company and registration docs for their DD (confidentiality level is quite high and tight in Belize and this refrains most western banks because of transparency and lack of financial cooperation between Belize and many Western jurisdictions). But finally they accepted. They probably found the way to check on and validate my info.

Wise used to but not anymore. Try Paysera, they opened for my bz ibv last year. Bankera might work. Advcash as well (?)
Paysera isn't open for any low tier Offshore Jurisdiction since 2018 - they keep you in a loophole telling you that an internal requirement is a public company register.

Correction: the paysera account was a personal account. Revolut may still open for bz ibc
Revolut did at no time ever considered a company outside EU and since lately some rare exceptions like US and SG etc.

Transferwise opened for me last year (but I uploaded corp bank statements which you may not have). Give them a shot. It seems to me that anything bank / payment processor related, works for some people, not for others. Report back and let us know what worked for you.

Last edited:

Latest Threads