Our valued sponsor

End of EU started today

In Italy there are big protests against the marxist passport but you don’t see a single video, and if they report the news is just to label the protesters as fascists.
Times are so freakin’ dystopians that I need RT to get information about the west.

Strange how even on social media the algorithms seem to just make those videos disappear from our timeline. There are tens or hundreds of thousands of people protesting in multiple countries and 0% gets shown

Reactions: EuroKiss
yeah saw videos of protests in italy against the harsh green pass rules. Weird as usually only commies, druggies and friends show up, unless it's about football smi(&%
I heard the italian gov't couldn't enforce the vaxx as it would be unconstitutional.
Instead they made the green-pass mandatory, so now people cannot work without it.
(I bet this is unconstitutional too, but it's a loophole as it'll take more time to legally find out.)
To have the green pass in italy it's either PCR tests every 48hrs (employees have to pay it at ~15€ each) or vaxx.
Without green pass the employers cannot let them in (legally considered AWOL).
- Do you think a blue collar worker can pay PCRs every 2 days?
It's like the "tell me the vaxx is mandatory without telling me" meme.

I heard there were a few "neo-fascists" guys that destroyed a labor union office.
That's pretty much the most dangerous thing it happened. A broken window, a few broken computers, and a painting. that's all.
But TVs and newspapers are screaming like WW3 has just happened smi(&%
Jail them and call it a day? Nope, they're calling all the protesters as neo-fascists/criminals etc
Every time the commies take the streets and destroy shops/cars not a single media thinks about the damages.

lol they made this truck wobble a bit smi(&%

Reactions: EuroKiss
yeah saw videos of protests in italy against the harsh green pass rules. Weird as usually only commies, druggies and friends show up, unless it's about football smi(&%
I heard the italian gov't couldn't enforce the vaxx as it would be unconstitutional.
Instead they made the green-pass mandatory, so now people cannot work without it.
(I bet this is unconstitutional too, but it's a loophole as it'll take more time to legally find out.)
To have the green pass in italy it's either PCR tests every 48hrs (employees have to pay it at ~15€ each) or vaxx.
Without green pass the employers cannot let them in (legally considered AWOL).
- Do you think a blue collar worker can pay PCRs every 2 days?
It's like the "tell me the vaxx is mandatory without telling me" meme.

I heard there were a few "neo-fascists" guys that destroyed a labor union office.
That's pretty much the most dangerous thing it happened. A broken window, a few broken computers, and a painting. that's all.
But TVs and newspapers are screaming like WW3 has just happened smi(&%
Jail them and call it a day? Nope, they're calling all the protesters as neo-fascists/criminals etc
Every time the commies take the streets and destroy shops/cars not a single media thinks about the damages.

lol they made this truck wobble a bit smi(&%
Thanks for uploading the vids!
Correct, those sons of a b… set the marxist pass as mandatory but not obligatory, in fact you have to sign 11 sheets declaring you are taking the poison “voluntarily”! Not even in North Korea!
Besides criminals also hypocrites.

Times are so freakin’ dystopians that I need RT to get information about the west.

Yeah I tune into RT a bit as I like to follow current affairs. They cover a lot of the international stories other networks don't cover.

surprise surprise.........all eastern countries are building walls now.Officaly to protect against immigrants (there are no immigrants who would like to stay in eastern europe)
and western countries are building walls to eastern countries to protect their land officaly from the pig disease :)

I remember the words of east germany when splitting noone has any intention to build a wall and divide germany.

EU commission to decide about the complaint of poland and hungary and to close money streams to them.Last time so many judges were involved we saw the brexit.

Still anyone beliving EU as of today is not history ?

surprise surprise.........all eastern countries are building walls now.Officaly to protect against immigrants (there are no immigrants who would like to stay in eastern europe)
and western countries are building walls to eastern countries to protect their land officaly from the pig disease :)

I remember the words of east germany when splitting noone has any intention to build a wall and divide germany.

EU commission to decide about the complaint of poland and hungary and to close money streams to them.Last time so many judges were involved we saw the brexit.

369, you love to quote the 2015 opinion of a private think tank as if it will be the opinion of the ever-changing US Government... Maybe yes, but most probably it is just an opinion like thousands other think tanks have their opinion.

You can be sure that the Hungarian government started to build the wall at the southern borders to show people that they are defending Hungary against illegal immigrants. Nothing more nothing less

I see no connection whatsoever between the 1961 Berlin Wall and today's situation. The EU did not even exist at that time...

And like predicted the end of the EU officaly started today

Like i predicted the "nardmorze unia" is coming and the EU breaking into parts
If you read just the first paragraph of this quite biased article it says:

Poland’s constitutional tribunal has ruled that some EU laws are in conflict with the country’s constitution,
TRUE
taking a major step towards a “legal Polexit” with far-reaching consequences for Warsaw’s funding and future relations with the bloc.
The ruling had nothing to do with leaving the EU. It was just the legal opinion and they could be right if you actually read of what the Court has ruled on. Please read the actual legal case and then you will find that it is nothing more nothing less.

Reactions: wojtem
You can be sure that the Hungarian government started to build the wall at the southern borders to show people that they are defending Hungary against illegal immigrants. Nothing more nothing less
Well the standard of living in Hungary or in Poland is higher today than in Portugal or in Greece and these two countries are rapidly developing. Since 2014 Poland absorbed almost 2 mln of refugees and migrants from Ukraine and tens of thousands of Belarusians, Georgians or Moldovans

Lol...
I guess most people around here are not from the EU because I see a lot of nonsense written here.
  • The EU will obviously not fall apart... duh... Whoever thinks the opposite has absolutely NO understanding of the EU and how it works.
  • It is extremely clear to all EU residents that the Brexit was an extremely stupid move for the UK, and day by day within the UK they start realizing the consequences of that bad decision based upon social media misinformation and silly underbelly believes on high political level..
  • No idea if Poland stays or leaves; it's in messy internal high hands now. Maybe they make the same mistake as the UK and if so for sure they will regret that later too.
EU is fine as it is.
Maybe not perfect yet but growing steady as a reliable solid stable democratic institute.
Really and truly.
In fact, you World: you watch and learn how true constructive democratic processes should operate...
The problem therefore is not the EU itself; the problem are the political individuals on the highest political levels in individual countries that operate selfish on an own agenda which is usually power related.
That's not an EU problem; that is a global problem.

And if you are unlucky, you currently might be living in a country where some people at the top of politics make a big selfish mess that puts back a country for many dark years to come.
That is the problem.

So Poland, it's up to you if you follow the UK path of self-destruction or not.
The rest of the EU simply doesn't care; honestly, we rather see the silly populist ones go than stay.
Personally, -in the way the Polish government behaves now- I rather see them go (I'm very sorry for the Polish people living in the bigger cities that are truly EU minded...)
My advise therefore to the EU: draw a very firm line in the sand and kick them out if they keep on misbehaving.

Ener

Berlin Wall was build communists to keep people IN the communist paradise; the walls on the EU borders are to keep the illegal immigrants OUT
Yeah because they would tell you that they build permanent walls to keep your inside LOL
How naive can someone be ?

Also who cares about a border on the east side ?You know any immigrants who want to stay in hungary or poland instead of western countries because i dont .

taking a major step towards a “legal Polexit” with far-reaching consequences for Warsaw’s funding and future relations with the bloc.
The ruling had nothing to do with leaving the EU. It was just the legal opinion and they could be right if you actually read of what the Court has ruled on. Please read the actual legal case and then you will find that it is nothing more nothing less.

Like Quote Reply
I know people unable to think themself but just take the opinion of an article as valid.
Lets wait a bit and see the conclusion of EU judges how they will close the money stream

They are successfully defending EU borders
Defending against whom ?The immigrants who are being flight in via airplanes ?

Berlin Wall was build communists to keep people IN the communist paradise; the walls on the EU borders are to keep the illegal immigrants OUT
Exectly and EU + eastern europe are deep communists and why you think they are building the wall ?
You think pigs can jump 2m that they need such a high wall ?

I see no connection whatsoever between the 1961 Berlin Wall and today's situation. The EU did not even exist at that time...
Oh ......maybe both isolated themself and their citizens so they couldn't escape from what is coming ?

369, you love to quote the 2015 opinion of a private think tank as if it will be the opinion of the ever-changing US Government... Maybe yes, but most probably it is just an opinion like thousands other think tanks have their opinion.
and you must be blind that its being executed 1:1.Also Stratfor and Friedmann are US think tank #1 what they say is important

Last edited:
Lol...
I guess most people around here are not from the EU because I see a lot of nonsense written here.
  • The EU will obviously not fall apart... duh... Whoever thinks the opposite has absolutely NO understanding of the EU and how it works.
  • It is extremely clear to all EU residents that the Brexit was an extremely stupid move for the UK, and day by day within the UK they start realizing the consequences of that bad decision based upon social media misinformation and silly underbelly believes on high political level..
  • No idea if Poland stays or leaves; it's in messy internal high hands now. Maybe they make the same mistake as the UK and if so for sure they will regret that later too.
EU is fine as it is.
Maybe not perfect yet but growing steady as a reliable solid stable democratic institute.
Really and truly.
In fact, you World: you watch and learn how true constructive democratic processes should operate...
The problem therefore is not the EU itself; the problem are the political individuals on the highest political levels in individual countries that operate selfish on an own agenda which is usually power related.

And if you are unlucky, you currently might be living in a country where some people at the top of politics make a big selfish mess that puts back a country for many dark years to come.
That is the problem.

The rest of the EU simply doesn't care; honestly, we rather see the silly populist ones go than stay.
Personally, -in the way the Polish government behaves now- I rather see them go (I'm very sorry for the Polish people living in the bigger cities that are truly EU minded...)
My advise therefore to the EU: draw a very firm line in the sand and kick them out if they keep on misbehaving.

Ener
bla bla bla nonsense.
It isn't only Poland leaving but 12 countries forming an own union which they already started 2 years ago.
Germany ?Who the f**k is germany with no resources and no buyer for their goods ?
A nobody !!!!

Yeah I tune into RT a bit as I like to follow current affairs. They cover a lot of the international stories other networks don't cover.
Sputnik got a lot of useful information as well, anyway I completely turned into Telegram channels - deleted Twitter eons ago - and way better information than any lgbt-controlled social media, mainly if you have Android and install it directly from the Telegram web site.

Lol...
EU is fine as it is.
Really and truly.

That is the problem.

Ener
Von Der Layen are you there???

Latest Threads