Our valued sponsor

Enrich my ETF strategy

6-8%. Stupid strategy and you will end with losing all your money.
So please share some other option

Ofcoarse racketing and drug dealing is good and more money (we all started like that) but after some time youre tired of prison

Ajde da pišeš brate

Same like always write write to act like goofy but when need real answer its lazy...

Last edited:
JEPI yields 7.2% today, so not smart for leveraged buy.
SVOL at 16% yield makes more sense. But you shouldn’t seek income using leverage.
The best strategy would be to buy ACWI not leveraged, keep working to make more money and add to your position.
If you like to gamble buy TESLY. If you are lucky you could make 300% in one month. If not, lose everything in a few days.

Reactions: lmd95
JEPI yields 7.2% today, so not smart for leveraged buy.
SVOL at 16% yield makes more sense. But you shouldn’t seek income using leverage.
The best strategy would be to buy ACWI not leveraged, keep working to make more money and add to your position.
If you like to gamble buy TESLY. If you are lucky you could make 300% in one month. If not, lose everything in a few days.
Thanks I love you, I get emotional especially when drunk but I mean it

20% JEPI
30% SVOL
20% handpicked REITs (inspired but not only from Why I Won't Buy REIT ETFs this article)

How can I fill the remaining 20%

Portfolio size 30k leveraged to 200k (I know leverage is evil)

Anything my dears ?
you are basically shorting vol directly on 50% of your portfolio + buying in a sector super sensitive to high rates (REITS) and leveraging it on top... Enjoy the ride!

You can also buy $TLTW which basically writes CC on $TLT and yields 17% dividends paid monthly
I own QYLD,XWLD,RYLD,SVOL,TLTW and QQQY. planning on adding JEPY and HYGW those are where I invest a portion of my procedds from my Options trading.

You can also buy $TLTW which basically writes CC on $TLT and yields 17% dividends paid monthly
I own QYLD,XWLD,RYLD,SVOL,TLTW and QQQY. planning on adding JEPY and HYGW those are where I invest a portion of my procedds from my Options trading.
Hi thanks for the reply. Does it matter that it's -15% YTD ? Does it not counterbalance the high dividend it gives (I even got the 18% figure when researching it). Thanks in advance for your answer

Well, every investor has to consider its risk tolerance, in my opinion FED and the rest of Central banks cant keep increasing the rates forever or the economy will colapse, so those ETFs will start coming up slowly. But again we dont all have the same risk tolerance treshold.

Remember that JEPI SVOL JEPY RYLD etc are all actively managed funds, and they can (and do) change their investment strategy, while remaining within the boundaries of the OM. Keep following their announcements as what you are buying today might not be the same product next year.

Last edited:
How do you handle US withholding tax on these ETFs? If Uncle Sam takes 30% of dividends automatically, it's a bit of a bummer no?
Guess there are places with 15% WHT, but that's still annoying, and those places are usually high tax.
Im resident of czech republic plan to invest on czech self-employed status, paying roughly 12% tax over gross income. I guess i would need to find EU-listed tickers of these ETFs in order to be able to do so though.

Latest Threads