Our valued sponsor

Entire process to register offshore company, how please?

biskoffshore

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
I'm looking at the option to register my first offshore company for my ecom business. The business isn't high risk or doing anything shady, straight business!

I got proposals and offers from several CSP's but none is telling me what the exact procedure is to register the offshore company!

Can someone please explain how this is working?

The process to incorporate a offshore company may vary a little from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, however most often it is as the following:

• You sign your contract / proposal or whatever you got from your CSP
  • You send the above including a valid copy of passport and utility bill to the CSP
  • You make the payment
  • The company name will be send for approval to the offshore jurisdiction of your choice
  • The company will be registered and incorporation documents are prepared
  • All incorporation documents are send to you by SCAN and courier
  • Done!

Reactions: Spinat
How long did it take for you to get the account opened and which offshore bank we are talking?
Did I miss something or was it the registration of a offshore company you were asking about? ;)

Yes indeed, it is the same process and the same requirements to register a Belize company. However, the level of privacy is better with a Seychelles corp.

Aprox 1 -2 weeks depending on work load, offshore jurisdiction and other circumstances.

You can't get a Seychelles company registered within 1 hour any longer, it's more than 2 years ago this stopped because of a lack of reliabiltiy from an agent in the Seychelles! However, it's pretty fast to incorporate a company in the Seychelles and should not take more than say 3 - 4 days.

You can't get a Seychelles company registered within 1 hour any longer' date=' it's more than 2 years ago this stopped because of a lack of reliabiltiy from an agent in the Seychelles! However, it's pretty fast to incorporate a company in the Seychelles and should not take more than say 3 - 4 days.[/quote']
it took 24 hours to get the Seychelles corp formed. When you start learning about all this it's overwhelming today it's peace of cake :D

Latest Threads