Our valued sponsor

ePayments Questions

mrBobby

Jun 15, 2018
Visit site
I'd love to get some more information on everyone's experience with signing-up and using the ePayments EMI. From what I gather they need id scan, selfie with id, and written purpose behind the account. Have any of you been required to give any other documents or information? Was it we easy to sign up using a dark? Is there anything else I should know?

I don't use them with dark.
Just with my real ID.
The 'internal' ecosystem that they built work are just fine. I.e. transfers inside wallet, using card, etc.
Personally I use them to make some cash from crypto (use their friendly exchange dsx.uk).
But as I know, if you want to go to 'real bank' world (like a SEPA or SWIFT that don't work now) they become strict like a any other bored bank. A lot of people reported about payments rejects etc.
I also tried to create corporate account for my onshore company for some SEPA payment, and just at verification process they started to talk like a bank. Want a lot of papers for some s**t, want to details about this, after it want to details about that, etc.
It's a absolutelly opposite to what they reported in the front of their site (when they compare itself with traditional banks :)).
So, I think experience of epayments are very depend on how you want to use them.

Reactions: mrBobby
Account closure for no reason!
We have reviewed your verification request and have determined that we cannot offer you an ePayments account. In view of this, in accordance with section 7.3 of our Terms and Conditions, we hereby inform you that your account has been closed.

still don't know why but i will try to make another account soon and see if I can use it for sepa.

Reactions: mrBobby
I don't recommend them since they could suddenly block your account without notice. and money could vanish in a second.
make some research and go for another.

Is it different from the behaviour of other EMI? AFAIK all other EMI providers could do (and actually do the same) when they don't like what client do.

BY THE WAY they even don't answer phone calls. They prefer to work with russian

Probably it's because entire their system from Russia originally. Only place of company registration and some front is from UK.

Account closure for no reason!
We have reviewed your verification request and have determined that we cannot offer you an ePayments account. In view of this, in accordance with section 7.3 of our Terms and Conditions, we hereby inform you that your account has been closed.

still don't know why but i will try to make another account soon and see if I can use it for sepa.

If you read their T&C (ePayments.com | UK account and online payments, send and receive money online ) section 7.3 states:

"We may stop providing any or all of the e-Wallet Services and/or any or all of the Payment Services at any time, for any reason, by giving you at least 2 months prior written notice or with immediate effect if we have reasonable grounds relating to security, fraud or credit risk, or if you have breached a term of these Terms. We will give you written notice to the last postal address or email address, as the case may be, that you have given to us."

1) USD cards at this moment don't open/send
2) business account - you can send wire transfers, but they have some limited directions and need to ask before you are planning to send money.
3) Support team hard answering. 1 time in 24 hours as they wrote in faq.

Almost all international emi handled by the russian people(if we talk about EU sector of emi providers): epayments, wirex, revolut, advcash, etc.
Actually only leupay and mt from famous emi providers do not have russian roots.
So its a wrong assumption that you should select emi by nationality of their UBO.

As fast visa or mastercard know that cards used with crypto - they denied those cards.
So, I don't think epayments will resume cards soon(if even they will do it).

But you could send SEPA transfers or do card to card transfers from epayments.

Latest Threads