Our valued sponsor

Estonia company + Estonia bank account

With an Estonian company, how easy would it be to dodge the 20% tax on profit distribution by invoicing from another company located in a low tax jurisdiction?

How easy would it be for an e-resident with no connections to Estonia to open a personal account at LHV? If he succeeds, would it be necessary to return to Estonia in case he wants to open a business account at a later date?

Reactions: Btraveler
I have E-residency pack and company in Estonia, but it's impossible to open a bank account in Estonia.

I've tried with LHV and Swedbank. You need strong connections to that country. I've revolut and paysera accounts, so no problem for daily transactions.
But Our Paysera experience: We had a business account at Paysera. Although we filled out the KYC form during the first registration, the money on the account was restricted after 1000 USD. Account remained closed for 30 days. we have become unable to do our job. Our customers sent money to our paysera account. But we couldn't take the money. I sent the same KYC form we gave a year ago many times. They did not unblock our account again. After a lot of emails, our account opened 1 month later. We became victims. We have tax numbers in 3 EU countries. Paysera excuses KYC and runs the money for a long time. When they said we would complain to the EU consumer rights agency, they opened our account. All emails are available as evidence. I recommend you stay away.

But Our Paysera experience: We had a business account at Paysera. Although we filled out the KYC form during the first registration, the money on the account was restricted after 1000 USD. Account remained closed for 30 days. we have become unable to do our job. Our customers sent money to our paysera account. But we couldn't take the money. I sent the same KYC form we gave a year ago many times. They did not unblock our account again. After a lot of emails, our account opened 1 month later. We became victims. We have tax numbers in 3 EU countries. Paysera excuses KYC and runs the money for a long time. When they said we would complain to the EU consumer rights agency, they opened our account. All emails are available as evidence. I recommend you stay away.

Have both personal and business ac with them for over a year and had no problems. As long as you don't do anything with crypto and send them all documents they seem to be helpful. Are you from European country?

Reactions: Btraveler

Latest Threads