Our valued sponsor

Estonian Company vs UK Ltd

What? The administrative burden for Estonian companies is almost zero. Cyprus requires an annual audit.
which can be useful if you get troubles with the local tax authorities. Only a fool ignore the fact that you sooner or later risk to face what you did and in that case it would be nice to have made your home work.

The audit only confirms that the company is compliant with Cypriot laws, that's all. It won't help you at all if some other country has a claim against you.
True, that's why you need to do the entire setup right and also get an accounting firm that is able to help you.

I have been around inside this system for years, what you read here and there and what you read in the laws is not black and white as you may think. Do your homework, do your research and succeed. Keep arguing about something you didn't researched properly and you will get troubles.

Reactions: CyprusLaw
Your original argument was that UK/Cyprus companies are cheap to operate. I pointed out that Estonia is cheaper.
Now you say that it's easier to find an accountant in Cyprus who's willing to help you evade/save taxes. That may be true, but it has nothing to do with you original argument.
I also doubt you would find someone like that in the UK.

In Cyprus seemed much more complicated than UK to me. Isn't it?
No it is not, it is the opposite depending on what agent you get in touch with.

Why is that? If you have any questions about Cyprus please do let us know
why don't you show your compnay in your sig?

Latest Threads