Our valued sponsor

Estonian E-residency and taxes

I am just highlighting the fact that CFC rules are quite often irrelevant, and people tend to overestimate their impact at times.
More important are the domestic tax laws for determining the corporate tax residence and the concept of permanent establishment.
The end result is largely the same though, so there is little point to nitpick about it.

Lol.,,,what has an association got to do with the thread? If you want to say CFC rules are often irrelevant as I said you need to look at thresholds before they apply. But if you say they are not relevant whatsoever then good luck. PE does not happen in a vacuum you need to look at the DTA if one exists to determine this. It's simply facts I am telling you but you dont have to agree...lol.

Clearly you don't understand the difference between corporate tax residency, permanent establishment and CFC rules.
That's why you keep talking about CFC rules, which are completely irrelevant for most people. Switzerland for example doesn't even have CFC rules. Doesn't mean you can use a BVI company as a Swiss resident and not pay tax if you keep the money in the company.

You either want to talk about OP's situation or you want to bring up other wild examples and other non-related countries...its up to you. Either way it does not help OP sadly. I will leave it there....lol.

Please refrain from swearing when making your post. That behavior is not needed. I have deleted your last post. But feel free to re-post it but without the foul language thu&¤#

Latest Threads