Our valued sponsor

Eternity law .com fake??

Run away. They don´t disclose who they are. Seems like its run by an Ukraine guy called Mr Yurii, but unconfirmed. Seems like they found a fancy name, and they that they are suddenly lawyers. They have empty pages. And again they dont disclose who they are, so why would you buy a bank license, shell company or crypto license from a fake law firm?

Reactions: spacely
They don't look legit, sorry to say so, but it is a cheap setup without knowledge on how to setup something professional.

Don't go that route.

Registered 14 minutes ago, first post a positive review for this con operation, man you must think we are stupid around here.
Yes, I Registered only today, because I was looking for some information that I needed and found a review about the company that I worked with a couple of months ago.
And decided to leave the review because I really liked the service of this company.
I don't see anything stupid on this.

Yes, they have a big amount of shelf companies for sale, also companies with history were in stock often
do you read what he said? their business practices, especially those related to financial companies raise serious concerns!

Do you represent this company?

Reactions: spacely
A corporate service provider that offers way too many services under one roof and hints at being a law firm but doesn't provide any company information (name, address, registration number) or team on the website? The addresses listed on their website is just a random collection of serviced offices like Regus.

Count me out. Caveat emptor.

There are too many reliable, verifiable service providers out there for someone like this to even be given a chance.

Reactions: jjrapy
Just because you ASSUME someone is a scammer, it does not mean they are scammers. Can someone confirm they were scammed? People judge too fast, Jeez.
Go ahead then. Be the change you want to see. Boldly go where no sensible man has gone before. Report back if they are able to deliver on their lofty promises and how stable and compliant their solutions are over the coming years.

Personally, I'll stick with verifiable service providers. I don't see anything wrong with being a cautious consumer and avoiding service provider with huge red flags.

Reactions: jjrapy
A corporate service provider that offers way too many services under one roof and hints at being a law firm but doesn't provide any company information (name, address, registration number) or team on the website? The addresses listed on their website is just a random collection of serviced offices like Regus.

Count me out. Caveat emptor.

There are too many reliable, verifiable service providers out there for someone like this to even be given a chance.
I think you need to calm down a little and not just blame people. I told you my experience, which was great. The rest is already a raft of your fantasies

do you read what he said? their business practices, especially those related to financial companies raise serious concerns!

Do you represent this company?
sorry, I saw something wrong. Where you are concerned, I'm just wondering. No, I'm not their representative, but just a client)

Go ahead then. Be the change you want to see. Boldly go where no sensible man has gone before. Report back if they are able to deliver on their lofty promises and how stable and compliant their solutions are over the coming years.

Personally, I'll stick with verifiable service providers. I don't see anything wrong with being a cautious consumer and avoiding service provider with huge red flags.
Of course, your position regarding caution in this business is completely correct, I have also seen many scams. But you don't need to blame people just like that, without proofs

I think you need to calm down a little and not just blame people. I told you my experience, which was great. The rest is already a raft of your fantasies
I think you're the one getting a little worked up here. I haven't called Eternity Law a scam. I've only expressed my concerns and explained why I have those concerns.

Of course, your position regarding caution in this business is completely correct, I have also seen many scams. But you don't need to blame people just like that, without proofs
Can you send me a screenshot or something of where I call Eternity Law a scam?

I think you're the one getting a little worked up here. I haven't called Eternity Law a scam. I've only expressed my concerns and explained why I have those concerns.

Can you send me a screenshot or something of where I call Eternity Law a scam?
I told you for what you have put it as if they are deceiving people and do not need to contact them. I just pointed out to you that you shouldn't say that, because, for example, I am their client and everything went well with me. Therefore, without proof, it is not worth saying that I would not work with them or something like that, because many clients have positive reviews on them

Latest Threads