Our valued sponsor

Eternity law .com fake??

Okay, count me in for a positive review, called them for general enquiry and got an useful answer, I didn't proceed.

Reactions: jjrapy
You always have to look at both sides of a story, simple review on a forum will not always give the right picture. It's easy just to post false information on a forum or blog, much more difficult to prove that what you wrote is true!

hey guys!

being a service provider myself, I was in touch with the representatives of the company couple of times on different cases. They are scanning the market on ready-mades and I had a chance to have a first-hand supply for a couple they were interested in.
Communication seemed well, but the representatives were lacking competence for sure (freshly graduated Ukrainian girls) and eventually we did not close any deal, we only provided a couple of nominees to their clients. It is funny that after that the interested buyer came to us themselves avoiding them lol and we closed the deal successfully.

All in all, they are not scam and the client managers are quite nice although really lacking competence on a later stages especially. I would recommend using the services if you really know what you want and need but the companies are quite overpriced (above average)

Latest Threads