1. Eastoe

    Eastoe Mentor Group Mentor Group

    If you live and are tax resident in a non-CRS or FATCA jurisdiction, but you bank offshore in a country part of CRS, will your bank still report to your non-CRS country as a matter of routine?
  2. Samuel Newman

    Samuel Newman Offshore Desk expert Mentor Group Entrepreneur

    no, they will not report to non-CRS country
    Eastoe likes this.
  3. countryfree

    countryfree Member Entrepreneur

    Actually, outside of the global AEOI regulation, there could be a bilateral tax agreement between the 2 countries, so you may want to check that.
    Eastoe likes this.